Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Stolen mods

usersteve

Ok went to car this morning and seen the local chavs have had away with my nice blue ford dust caps. Not the crime of the century and its only dust caps but just annoying. I didnt lock them on because if they really want them they will rip the valves off with them (happened to me in the past) I wont bother replacing them Im surprised they lasted 4 months

Anyway it got me thinking what mods have you had stolen?

My worst was the skirts and spoiler of my old sierra saphire 

Heiko wind deflectors. They must have got out broken as they dont come out when windows are closed. But the idiots ripped a bit of window rubber.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Used to have the Ford dust caps on my Fiesta locked on wouldn't come off :laugh: but instead I used to put Tate Lyle's golden syrup on them you could tell when people tried to take them because it was smudged with the dirt.

• Like 1

The local Village idiot nicked my dust caps then put them on his push bike .then he wounded with pure amazement when he rode past me with his bike with a big smile he got some verbal abuse .He also put some stones and sticks in my 4" exhaust unfortunately for him my son caught him and give him a good cashing down the road.

I had my boggo standard metal caps removed and for some reason squashed into the road.
Next set were removed a few days later and ended up on a crappy corsa around the corner.
Richbrook locking caps went on, next day there were finger smudges on the wheel rims but caps held on valiantly.
Still there nearly 2 1/2 years later, unmolested and safe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not me. But my brother had his lower grille on his ST that he had painted gloss black by PaintModz, ripped out of his front bumper a month or two ago. They tried taking the gloss black fog surrounds too but couldnt as they wouldnt budge...

It was outside our house in daytime! Shame we didnt catch them in the act!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club