Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy wheels

Corkin

Hey, So i was looking a 2nd set of alloys for the winter to keep my Zetec S ones nice and clean, Came across a set of EcoSport ones on gumtree for £100, Was thinking of buying them and spraying them black to run around in the winter months, any opinions on how they would look on Mk 7.5 Fiesta Zetec S or has anyone seen a set on a fiesta (not likely im sure)

Same as these: https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/4x-ford-ecosport-alloy-wheels-17-and-hankook-ventus-prime2-tyres-mint-/1162209410

Ad is no longer listed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't see the picture? That wasn't the ones i was going to buy, just a picture of the alloys more so.

Hells bells lad it's a Fiesta not a Ferrari. A lot of money for so little gain. They're just not fast enough to need different tyres. Pretty much any popular brand is good enough all year around.

If you're planning on hitting some snow in winter get smaller wheels. Narrower the better - I went for 175/65/14 with conti winters... And then we got no snow. Maybe this year...

• Like 1

Or keep the wheels you got and spend the £s on some good winter tyres and a decent refurb (if needed) for the summer

As @jbell says, the thinner the tyre the better. I can see the ecosport ones now, didn't scroll down last time [emoji85], sprayed black they might look ok. You would obviously need tyres too and at that size you are looking at around £400, so £500 all in. In terms of money I suppose it depends how long you will keep the car, how many winters will it see with you? If it's going to see 4-5 changes then it could work ok for you. You could just get a decent all weather tyre for the rims you have and some alloy rim protectors. Saves the cost and hassle of changing them over twice a year too.

Alloy wheels? LMFAO.

Who cares? I'd be quite happy with steels.

Alloy wheels? LMFAO.

Is there any reason why all your posts on the threads I'm on are complete and utter s.h.i.t.e? If things don't bother you, like lights and wheels then just scroll past and don't waste your time or ours by commenting.

• Like 4

I humbly apologise, Jon. I'm not a stalker, honest :wink:

15 hours ago, winemart2 said:

Alloy wheels? LMFAO.

then go and put steels on your car and stop wrecking threads that dont interest you.

if theres a point to your presence on this forum i've yet to fathom it out........

and may i suggest dropping the 70 year old boy racer crap , its just lame and makes you sound daft.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club