Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!!

Focus please

Hi, 

I have a issue with my focus, the interior lights have come on in the footwells, my indicators aren't working at all and it isn't picking up the temperature.

Has anyone got any ideas?? 

Any help greatly appreciated :-) 

IIRC I fixed a similar issue with indicators and central locking not working - check the connectors in the passenger footwell it has been known for them to be disturbed or kicked. 

1 hour ago, Focus please said:

the interior lights have come on in the footwells, my indicators aren't working at all and it isn't picking up the temperature.

The passenger fusebox, under the glovebox, also contains the electronics that controls all these functions. It can be prone to getting damp and corroded.

It is a bit awkward to get out, but will come. Swing it down till you can see the hooks that hold it in place (a neck like a giraffe would help here), wiggle it free. You may need to pull all the connectors off to look at it properly, best to disconnect the battery -ve 1st. Also take a photo or two first, to aid replacement. Look for corrosion, often greenish powdery deposits, on any connectors or circuits.

There are also other connectors behind the trim panels below and in front of the passenger door.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club