Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just completed customer survey

Chris Ecc

Having same experience as others. All your comments explain a lot, as I have been reminded on several occasions and even had a letter from sales chap, to enter 'completely satisfied'. To be fair the chap says in his letter, "if you have any reason to enter anything less than completely satisfied, to call him and he will sort whatever it is out!". Car going great but might hold on to filling in form for a few weeks and use as leverage in the event I do have a problem ha ha :)

• Like 1

Having same experience as others. All your comments explain a lot, as I have been reminded on several occasions and even had a letter from sales chap, to enter 'completely satisfied'. To be fair the chap says in his letter, "if you have any reason to enter anything less than completely satisfied, to call him and he will sort whatever it is out!". Car going great but might hold on to filling in form for a few weeks and use as leverage in the event I do have a problem ha ha :)

Thats exactly what I was thinking, the salesman was good but the car isn't as good as I was told or thought it would be.

I had the 'tick all the satisfactory' speech from TCH in Peterborough, I had no issues with the service other than they make the prices up as they go so they got marked down for pressurising me into giving good feedback. Seems the service is all about targets rather than happy customers.

I was at the garage yesterday having my new scuff plates put on. The salesman asked if I would be happy to mark question 1 as 'completely satisfied' as this is the only one that affects his bonus. Its the third car I've bought off this guy and he always makes sure I'm happy with everything so I will tick the completely satisfied box when the questionaire arrives.

I have been less than satisfied with some of the other service provided by the dealership though. It seems that the technicians there are totally clueless. Car was scratched when being prep'd for pick-up and the scuff plates were fitted all wonky - its a simple job so this is inexcuseable imo. All being quickly rectified to my satisfaction though. Having the salesman onside helps.

I cant believe what I have just been reading, sales people turning to customers and blatantly asking 'please mark completely satisfied so that i can get my bonus'!

That is absolutely absurd, I would turn to this salesman and say 'Instead of asking for it, provide the service I require and make sure I tick the box on my own accord.' If i was told to do something like that, I would purposely not do it due to feeling pressured and the title not being earned.

I work in high end retail and have quickly learnt not to judge a book by its cover, no matter what the person that walks in the door looks like they should all be treated as potential customers and as if though they could buy everything in the shop. There are many a times I have thought to myself 'oh this person doesn't belong, they wont buy anything' and then they have continued to be my biggest sale of the day.

Respect, help, be polite and go the extra mile (whatever that might be, floormats, flowers on picking up your car, or throwing in merchandise its the extra that counts. Ive even given customers a pair of socks and they have been chuffed, due to it not being expected) thats what will make a customer completely satisfied and earn you a bonus, not begging.

• Like 1

Respect, help, be polite and go the extra mile (whatever that might be, floormats, flowers on picking up your car, or throwing in merchandise its the extra that counts.

The bit I have quoted above just reminded me...

In the past I have been given various things by salesman on the day I picked up a new car. Flowers, a free professional photoshoot (oddly), manufacturer merchandice, etc. My parents got a framed painting for buying a nissan a few years ago. When I picked up this Fiesta I was given a 500ml bottle of screenwash... I think it would have looked better to just hand out nothing tbh! Better to not try at all than look cheap!

The salesman was good with me but the young over confident young manager that came across was a bit cocky. I just found it odd that I was told to sign a paper that said I would tick completley satisfied,even before I had even seeen my new car. The salesman has phoned me twice and he knows the car is going in for a check on Thursday and he also knows the problems I have going up hills. There is a hill not far from where I live and he said he knows it well, I tried to drive up it and got abour 2/3rds up and had to stop,turn around and find another way back home. I will wait and see if he contacts me again after Thursday and see if he mentions the survey, there isn't a lot he can do but it's worth waiting to find out.

Tried to do the survey just after we bought the car but when we tried to send it itjust kept coming up invalid code so couldn't send it

The bit I have quoted above just reminded me...

In the past I have been given various things by salesman on the day I picked up a new car. Flowers, a free professional photoshoot (oddly), manufacturer merchandice, etc. My parents got a framed painting for buying a nissan a few years ago. When I picked up this Fiesta I was given a 500ml bottle of screenwash... I think it would have looked better to just hand out nothing tbh! Better to not try at all than look cheap!

Before I signed the form to say i would say i was completly satisfied I asked the salesman for some new car mats, he then went and got me some otherwise I would have got nothing.

Before I signed the form to say i would say i was completly satisfied I asked the salesman for some new car mats, he then went and got me some otherwise I would have got nothing.

Sounds like a good bit of spontaneous blackmail!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club