Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PS3 or Xbox?

Gazjs

Playstation 3 for sure; much more usable. Bluray player is great, and always had Sony's. GT5 is one of my main games and you don't get that on XBOX :P

• 1 month later...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thesilverfox

• DanGull

• Gazjs

• Stoney871

I'm currently on XBOX as the PS3 was overpriced in my opinion although the NEW PS3 does look rather swish!

Both have they positive and negative but what i really find annoying is the constant PS3 updates and crashes of their system they use. Far, far, far more than the Xbox.

Personally there's not much extra they can offer as a console really.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an XBox for £40 and find it pretty good - I got an HD cable and plugged it into the internet which upgraded the software and now it's a pretty good media player. Forza is also a good thing!

• 3 weeks later...

Neither.

PC all the way.

Definitely, pc gaming is far more intuitive and I prefer

the control interface of mouse and keyboard especially for fps.

I have a ps3 but its more for movie/music streaming and blu-ray playing than anything else.

Seeing as all games start their life on a pc why in any further from that.

Using my MSI gaming laptop gives me an experience that matches and in some cases exceeds console abilities.

I will add that I prefer PC too, but the topic was PS3 or XBox, so I only opined on those!

I will add that I prefer PC too, but the topic was PS3 or XBox, so I only opined on those!

I was being controversial!

I rode the console wave from Master system through to PS1/N64 and then have used a PC since. Anyone who claims a pad is superior to a keyboard and mouse is a neanderthal!

• 2 weeks later...

Have both xbox and PS3 and have owned both twice. Persoanlly prefer PS3 and PS Plus is a must for any PS3/PS Vita owner

• 2 weeks later...

PS3

had an xbox360 for years. I find the PS3 far more reliable, and the PS3 GUI is more user friendly than the 360.

Feel free to add me on PSN : MrxBlaikiex

Having got a 360, I would actually day the PS3 due to free online play and built in blue ray player.

I've got both, both have their uses, I use the ps3 as a media centre and the xbox for the silly games (mainly for the wife :) )

I have both but only use them for the exclusives now.

I used to favour the 360, but now I buy everything on PC where I can. Got it hooked up to my TV and home cinema system and play using a spare 360 controller for most games :D

Feel free to add me:

PSN: alexp999

Xbox/PC Live: AL3X P

Steam: AL3X_P

• 1 month later...

i used to have a playstation and it was good, the only thing i didnt like was the lack of co-op games unlike the xbox 360 majority of the games are co-op.

gamertag G13SUT

love playing black ops 2/fifa 13/ grid 2

I prefer PS3, but I quite like the odd bit on my PC. Trouble is I need to build a gaming PC, my laptop is good but it's still only a laptop, which unfortunately isn't upgradable -.-

• 2 months later...

For me it would be:

PC > PS4 > 360 > PS3 > XB1

I know I added some in there, lol.

I do like PC, trouble is a console is call it £500 and then good for 5 years til it may need replacing, or even the full cycle if lucky (I still have my PS3 from release with a few 'modifications'), a computer is a generation out of date each year or so.

My laptop cost £1,350, and my Mini-ITX desktop cost about 2 times that, so it's not cheap for something outdated yearly :P

Still need to upgrade my big tower -.-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Camping on COD on the PS3 is the most pleasing thing ever,i love upsetting people :ph34r:

PS3 all the way