Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Popping/banging

F0CUE

I have recently starting getting a popping noise somewhere up back like the sound of metal on metal it's mostly when the car is under load. for example turning right on a hill or pushing it hard up a hill or over small dips. I have recently installed new wishbones, rear springs, Driver side engine mount and new front swaybar links. B4 I continue spending more money I want to see if anyone else has experienced these symptoms. Also there is a faint sound when driving along like glass bottles tapping together and nothing loose in the boot or anything spare is screwed in solid and nothing in the well 

Have a similar noise on mine from the rear both rear drop links replaced with genuine ford ones.  I was thinking maybe it was the top mounts for the rear shocks.  Think I might need to replace the front drop links fairly soon aswell.

• Like 1

The droplinks both look fine but so did the fronts until they were removed cheers :)

Got it on the ramps today and found the issue. The manifold/cat combo at the front it's bracket has snapped allowing the exhaust to move and the backend swings towards the petrol tank. I can either get it welded or have to get a new one do you think it would last welded?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club