Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private Reg Plates

LeeZetecS

Just been looking on NewReg & DVLA for a new reg number.. Been thinking about getting one for a while now.

By brain is struggling enormously this evening and all imagination has gone after about 15 minutes.

Before I spend £600+ on something that’s only my initials, I’ve been wondering about cool or funny plates.

If you have a personalised plate already let us know what you have (I’m aware some people aren’t comfortable with that - I understand)

Also if you can think of any cool or funny plates then post them here. Include weather the plate is available for registration.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KeithC

• FMC

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

My plate ends in 'FKU' didnt pay extra or anything :lol:

FINALLY!

I have M11HKL, my name is Michael and if you down half a pint of bitter, then a shot of Absolut, then spin three times and squint it sometimes looks like Michael!!

One tip, ALWAYS buy direct from the DVLA, saves you having to needlessly spend hundreds of pounds extra on a number plate

Well, do you have a nickname? Doesn't necessarily have to be your initials...

My Focus has V878 NUG as a plate, not a private one, but since I've had the car everybody has called me Nuggy. I'm hoping to get a private plate for my next car, found one on DVLA for the cheapest price they do which is ideal for me... L22 NUG. L=First initial. 22=birthday. NUG=nickname.

:D

Mine has FMC in it B) but it's on retention as we're currently a 1 car household and my missus's initials on her own plate currently adorn our Fiesta :)

One tip, ALWAYS buy direct from the DVLA, saves you having to needlessly spend hundreds of pounds extra on a number plate

+1

I recently had an email from a number plate seller offering me a plate with my initials on it - then yesterday i got a leaflet through the post for the next DVLA auction, and lo and behold, the same plate is going for auction next month!! So the company offering it to me would just go and bid on it for me if i expressed an interest with them! Rip offs :lol:

I wish i could get some of my old plates back from past cars that have gone to scrap:

Had some good ones

YLP881 (Google it)

TUP2E

TAN999F

MLR128P

TUC880F

But currently looking for a "JAN" or AJ##STS plate

Got mine fitted to my fiesta today, been on retention for 2 years so its been a while

D8 APO

my birthday and initials

N80SSM = 1980 (year of birth) SSM (my initials). also looks like BOSS

I can think of 2 million other things I'd spend my money on first. If wanted my name on my car I'd just get one of those green sunvscreens for the top of my windscreen and have Keith on it. Much cheaper and would actually spell my name.

I can think of 2 million other things I'd spend my money on first. If wanted my name on my car I'd just get one of those green sunvscreens for the top of my windscreen and have Keith on it. Much cheaper and would actually spell my name.

Yet another spot on response from FOCs Member Of The Year 2010 KeithC

YAY!!! GO KEITH!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

to follow on from my previous post...

I just heard a song on the radio, not sure who was singing it, but I think it was a guy called "KeithC Rascal". Anyway, it went a little something like this:

Some people think I'm bonkers

But I think i'm KeithC

Man, I'm just livin' my life

There's nothin' crazy about me

Some people pay for reg plates

But I get mine for free

I just heard a song on the radio, not sure who was singing it, but I think it was a guy called "KeithC Rascal". Anyway, it went a little something like this:

But I think i'm KeithC

But I get mine for free

It's going against the X Factor winner this coming Xmas. :D

But I think i'm KeithC

But I get mine for free

:lol::lol:

Point and laugh moment i think but you do have a point..

42" LCD for the bedroom it is then!

HOP 21T - saw it on Wallace and Gromit and instantly wanted it...

HOP 21T - saw it on Wallace and Gromit and instantly wanted it...

Are you rabbit? If not, why would you want it?

I have 2 LCD TVs, Sky HD, multiroom, PS3, Wii, 2 laptops, so i don't think i'm exactly missing out on anything for the sake of a personalised plate, which has appreciated in value, that i bought in 2001 :P

Besides, a 5 digit plate looks much sexier on a car than a 7 digit one.

It's all about vanity, i know, and i'm a right ponce when it comes to stuff like that and i love it :lol:

I have 2 LCD TVs, Sky HD, multiroom, PS3, Wii, 2 laptops, so i don't think i'm exactly missing out on anything for the sake of a personalised plate, which has appreciated in value, that i bought in 2001 :P

Besides, a 5 digit plate looks much sexier on a car than a 7 digit one.

It's all about vanity, i know, and i'm a right ponce when it comes to stuff like that and i love it :lol:

See, I knew it, two LCD's.

You should have spent the money on a plasma instead of a plate. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club