Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone used/bought these? (DRL Fogs)

zKeiron

Anyone played around with these on a MK6 fiesta?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-3-COB-LED-Halo-Projector-Fog-Angle-Eyes-Blue-White-Ring-Light-Headlight-DRL-/152183235720?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta|Plat_Gen%3AMK+VI&var=&hash=item236ed3e488:m:moI_4qw2C30ArfdltPWHuDA

sorry if this is the wrong area, I'm in work and short on time atm.

cut to the chase; they're cheap and seem like they'd go on a fiesta, I've got the facelift fog lamp covers, not the st variant ones, but as far as I know they're the same size, just different design, any chance I could get these in and keep my current fog bulbs also? Cheers lads.

Sure, if you want a chavmobile.

Re5pect yo 🤘🤙✌😂😂😂 you'll be joining Ali-G soon!

hqdefault.jpg

Plenty has them but alot use drl rings on fogs and seen a few a recommend autobeams led rings ye can change colour when ye want with a phone app or can get a set that is a drl until you indicate and its a indicator personally its not chavvy unless your leaving them in in car parks haha seen lots at meets and they do look good and get loads of looks at the shows

Ps can use JDOU10 for autobeam for 10% off

4 hours ago, Paramanic said:

Plenty has them but alot use drl rings on fogs and seen a few a recommend autobeams led rings ye can change colour when ye want with a phone app or can get a set that is a drl until you indicate and its a indicator personally its not chavvy unless your leaving them in in car parks haha seen lots at meets and they do look good and get loads of looks at the shows

In all honesty I'll look to get them when I get a new Fiesta, I do like the look of them, the autobeam ones too, but yeah mostly to use as DRLs more than anything else. I don't particularly care what people think anyway but I can understand how it may look chavvy to some hahah.

• Like 1

I want just the whole fog to light up as a DRL, not just the ring. that possible?

• Like 1

I think you will find its illegal to use your fog lights except for when it is foggy.

2 hours ago, lew_man said:

I want just the whole fog to light up as a DRL, not just the ring. that possible?

Possible but illegal. :nono:

It is not permitted to modify fog lights to become drl, if the light comes on with the fog lights switch then it is still classed as a fog light and therefore illegal to use unless visibility is severely impaired.

The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989, Regulation 27 / 2 applies.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1989/1796/regulation/27/made

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club