Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi all, looking for a part that's driving me crazy

Joejen123

Hi all I'm trying to find a headlight plug for the mk7.5 fiesta, as I'm in the process of facelifting my mk7 can't find any on eBay or anywhere online any help??

Breakers yard and cut a pair off. That's what I did, alternatively find some breaking a Fiesta on eBay and send them a message. There are a few different combo's of headlight fitted to the face lift e.g. with DRL and without make sure you are getting the correct plug for your light.  

• Like 1

Will have to try the local breakers yard, yea I got the drl lights so need that plug, thanks for the reply

Hi all I'm trying to find a headlight plug for the mk7.5 fiesta, as I'm in the process of facelifting my mk7 can't find any on eBay or anywhere online any help??

Is there much involved in facelifting a mk7? Front bumper,bonnet, headlights and fog lights? Is that all that's needed?
If you get the correct plug for your facelift headlights is there more wiring required to allow the drl's to function as they are meant to?

27 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

Is there much involved in facelifting a mk7? Front bumper,bonnet, headlights and fog lights? Is that all that's needed?
If you get the correct plug for your facelift headlights is there more wiring required to allow the drl's to function as they are meant to?

To facelift a Mk7 you need a:- Bonnet, bumper, headlights, radiator support panel, crossmember and lower skirt. It can be done but it's an expensive task depending on where you find your parts and if you can carry out the work yourself. I'm not 100% on the DRL's functioning with the correct plug as I don't know the wiring layout between the two models but I would say it is possible to get them functioning as they should.  

40 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

It's probably not much less than just buying a mk7.5, especially if you have to paint bits. Not to mention a mk7.5 will hold it's value better. So yes it's a bit of a big job. Bet it's fun to do, nice and easy too swapping everything. Just doesn't make much sense financially.

Hmm sounds like a lot of hassle but never say never, I have already facelifted some of my interior by swapping out the centre console and fitting gloss black one with the illuminated cup holders. Joejen123 keep us posted whether you get the drl's functioning [emoji1303]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club