Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's My 30th Birthday

bigjock

Morning all, today is my 30th Birthday. To save anyone else the trouble of setting up a thread of celebration and as time is getting on, I have decided to start one myself. Please leave your greetings below....... :P

Morning all, today is my 30th Birthday. To save anyone else the trouble of setting up a thread of celebration and as time is getting on, I have decided to start one myself. Please leave your greetings below....... :P

Happy Birthday Pal! Have a good'un.

Happy Birthday son and welcome to the over 30's club lol

I turned 30 on the 5th of jan, I must say my slippers are actually really comfortable and look forward to sliping the on :lol:

Have a good one mate

Happy birthday old man! I kid! I kid! I am waiting patiently for the day when I can wear driving slippers and no one will bat an eyelid.

Happy birthday mate. You don't need to start lying about your age just yet then :lol: :P

cheers lads, i fear i may have turned into the old man many years ago as im 30 married with 3 kids on my 4th diesel! must be getting on as i recieved a pair of barbour cords and scarf to go with my jacket lol! next year i may get a stick!

cheers lads, i fear i may have turned into the old man many years ago as im 30 married with 3 kids on my 4th diesel! must be getting on as i recieved a pair of barbour cords and scarf to go with my jacket lol! next year i may get a stick!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

Happy Birthday Bigjock

indeed where is piggy, my birthday wont be complete until i have his blessing. lol

:D

happy birthday enjoy ( has piggy disapeared ) or has the snow engulfed him, :unsure:

SHHHH!!! Don't mention piggy!

tbh, imo, dyor, I reckon his driving instructor business failed and he topped himself. After all, he spent enough time on here so he could hardly have been working very much. It seemed like he was trying to flog his motorbike to make ends meet. There cant have been much money coming in after he got fired from that garage where he used to work.

Happy Birthday ..... I remember when I was 30 :(

SHHHH!!! Don't mention piggy!

tbh, imo, dyor, I reckon his driving instructor business failed and he topped himself. After all, he spent enough time on here so he could hardly have been working very much. It seemed like he was trying to flog his motorbike to make ends meet. There cant have been much money coming in after he got fired from that garage where he used to work.

if this is true then this has to be the best quote ever, in fact even if it isn't then it's the funniest thing i have read in 30 years!! well done jonny you made an old man very happy! lol

if this is true then this has to be the best quote ever, in fact even if it isn't then it's the funniest thing i have read in 30 years!! well done jonny you made an old man very happy! lol

once again.......

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

and many happy returns!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club