Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parked car hit and run.

Machine212

someone last night has smashed into the back of my focus and drove away. Came out to go to work and was greeted by my bumper being smashed, boots got one big line of dint right across it and the wings got damage too. phoned police, and gotta go station with my details. So annoyed but i know theres pretty much nothing i can do. Sigh..

Ba****ds. It's so frustrating when this happens. Could you not keep an eye out for any cars with damage in the vacinity? Or cars you always see but seem to have disappeared? Long shot I know, but it might pay off.

Best of luck with it.

never mind at least you still hav your "john thomas" intact

someone last night has smashed into the back of my focus and drove away. Came out to go to work and was greeted by my bumper being smashed, boots got one big line of dint right across it and the wings got damage too. phoned police, and gotta go station with my details. So annoyed but i know theres pretty much nothing i can do. Sigh..

That's folks today for you, no sense of doing the right thing...the pratts

been to the station and police basicly said hard luck. Gonna get my self to the scrap yard and see how much i can get a tailgate for. Should be able to pull and fill the back quarter and get a new bumper. Im betting its some scumbag with no insurance. Gonna have to be a DIY job, will cost a fortune done in the shop and not worth loosing the no claims over it.

been to the station and police basicly said hard luck. Gonna get my self to the scrap yard and see how much i can get a tailgate for. Should be able to pull and fill the back quarter and get a new bumper. Im betting its some scumbag with no insurance. Gonna have to be a DIY job, will cost a fortune done in the shop and not worth loosing the no claims over it.

make sure theres no hidden damage underneath first ive seen many a person repair damage like this then when the mots done they find out the damage was more severe by that time you cant claim and ure in the poo so please make sure that what you see is all there is mate

make sure theres no hidden damage underneath first ive seen many a person repair damage like this then when the mots done they find out the damage was more severe by that time you cant claim and ure in the poo so please make sure that what you see is all there is mate

ok thanks for the heads up. Think ill take it to a garage for them to look at to see the extent of it then decide what to do. cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club