Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Child Observation Mirror

bex87

Hi All, 

I've just purchased a 2013 S-MAX Titanium and was wondering if anyone else has one that doesn't have a child obseration mirror? When on our test drive I was sat in the back whilst my husband drove and I asked the sales guy about the mirror as I use it all the time in my old car and he showed me the sunglasses holder and said it didn't have a mirror as it was an option for one or the other when ordering which I thought was stange. By the time it was my turn in the front it had slipped my mind to check properly.

The car was registered in Feb 2013 and the only brochure I can find online is a November 2013 one which says a sunglasses holder and child mirror come together as standard.

I emailed the guy today to give him this information but he was adamant that it only had a sunglasses holder. We don't pick up the car until Thursday and it's three hours away so I can't nip over to have a look. 

I know its only a little thing but to me it's a big thing as I use it all the time. I was wondering if anyone else knew more about this or have a similar model and age?

Many thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club