Do Not Sell My Personal Information

H11 Fog led's

tommF

Hi guys, new to this so not sure how it works exactly but i'm sure someone here can help me out, i bought H11 led fogs from ceuk for my Mk 7.5 fiesta tdci, when fitting them them the left side worked perfectly and the right side didn't so i thought it was a fault in the led, had new ones sent out and same happened again they didn't work, the standard Fog bulbs works perfect in both sides, so i need help, thanks in advance!:)

1 hour ago, tommF said:

Hi guys, new to this so not sure how it works exactly but i'm sure someone here can help me out, i bought H11 led fogs from ceuk for my Mk 7.5 fiesta tdci, when fitting them them the left side worked perfectly and the right side didn't so i thought it was a fault in the led, had new ones sent out and same happened again they didn't work, the standard Fog bulbs works perfect in both sides, so i need help, thanks in advance!:)

I am sure this is because the ones you have are not proper canbus error free I have read on other forums you get exactly this with non error free H11.If you look at some sellers on eBay they do state this and that one side will work and not the other if connected to a Canbus system. The way round it is to get and fit  the addition resistor pack for H11 any make will do this makes the canbus think that ordinary bulbs are fitted and it will then work ok.The problem is on eBay they often say they are canbus error free they are not all telling the truth

Slightly off subject if any one knows where to get  proper canbus error free slightly blue say about 8000K high light out put  H11 let me know can't seam to find any.

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club