Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Audio

MS3

Hello, 

First of all, sorry for my english, i'm french. I've bought a 2009 Fiesta titanium with bluetooth, AUX & USB.  
My problem is that my phone (OnePlus3) is not reconize when i plug it with the USB it says " USB device not supported ". I can only call with bluetooth. I try with an S7, the same. 
I did the last update of November 2012 with succes but same thing, i can only make phone call with bluetooth
How can i do to stream music by bluetooth and have acces to the steering weel commands ? 

Hope you can solve my problem. Thank you :)

Hello Luke4efc

Thank you for your response, now i know i can't. 
If i change my car stereo, can i stream my music by bluetooth ? If yes, what car stereo you advice me ? 

I only own a facelift model, but it's a separate module for me called 'SYNC' and it's located behind the glove box. I doubt a new stereo (Fiesta one) will work. You'd need to look aftermarket I think, but they look horrible. Have a search around the forum and see if anybody else has got it working.

2 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

I only own a facelift model, but it's a separate module for me called 'SYNC' and it's located behind the glove box. I doubt a new stereo (Fiesta one) will work. You'd need to look aftermarket I think, but they look horrible. Have a search around the forum and see if anybody else has got it working.

Ok i will look for this. 
And for the USB, why it says "Device USB device not supported" ? It should work no ? 

When connected to USB a phone will only be recognised when it is set to "Mass Storage Mode". This way the phone is recogniesd the same way as an USB drive. All music that is stored on the phones storage will be accessible from USB by the Ford audio system.

Every Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module with USB support also supports bluetooth Audio. However in some Ford models the bluetooth Audio is disabled in either the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module or the Ford audio system. To solve this the Central Car Configuration needs to be changed and the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol and audio system software needs to be updated.  Every Ford dealer should be able to do this. 

24 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

Every Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module with USB support also supports Bluetooth Audio. However in some Ford models the Bluetooth Audio is disabled in either the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module or the Ford audio system. To solve this the Central Car Configuration needs to be changed and the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol and audio system software needs to be updated.  Every Ford dealer should be able to do this. 

Thank you for your response. 

Do you know the price or the average of the price for these manipulations ? 

I guess a Ford dealer will charge you at least 1 Hour diagnostic labour.

2010 Zetec-S here, which had the 6 speaker upgraded option from factory, with BT, USB and AUX connections. Did the Nov 2012 upgrade when I got it regardless (bought 2nd hand) so I dont know if it worked before that, but anyway, once I'd paired my phone (Note 4) to the stereo, I had the option in AUX section of the display to use BT Audio. Was as simple as that.

Hello everyone, 

I contact my ford dealer and they tell me it's not possible to stream music by bluetooth :( 
I tried "USB Mass Storage" and it didn't work too, i think i will stay with my AUX. 

Thank you everyone :)