Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mapping control unit Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost 100-125 ps

Alex29

Hello i am alex, i come from Italy and i have a fiesta 1.0 ecoboost 100ps of 2016.

I wanted the 1.0 125ps model but in Italy it was not available at that time.
Six months after he bought the car he escaped also in italy 
:wallbash:

Do not change the car for 25 horses sincerely :sleep:

I have been informed and I have read that the 100ps model and the 125ps model are the same, only the mapping of the control unit changes.

I wanted to figure out if one of you has already found and loaded an original Ford map from 125ps to 100ps

PS: I do not want an aftermarket mapping

As you said you didn't want aftermarket mapping then there's not much to say on the subject! :wink:

What's the reason for not wanting aftermarket?

The 125 original Ford map I think it has been more studied and tested than a non-original, that's my thought.

In addition, aftermarket maps have 130 and more horses.

That Ford is a little more conservative , aftermarket it raises my doubts about the actual engine life over the years ... this of course is still my opinion.

Understood. To be honest it's not something I've heard of being done (i.e. DIYing with a stock Ford map) but that could easily be my ignorance on the matter. 

I think that Ford are only only place you could get a genuine Ford 125PS map for your 100. And they probably won't sell it like that due to the other differences in the engine (different turbo depending on build date). 

Maybe you could look at a conservative third party tune. Try Revo, they offer the most options for canned tunes that I've seen. Failing that a bespoke tuner could duplicate a 125PS tune for you.

In Ford I did not even ask why they can never do this job.

I checked a little bit about the turbo.
It seems to be different in the first years of production, but in the last 2 or 3 years the 100 and 125 have the same model.
Once instead of the 125 was equipped with the 140 model.
This is what I understand by visiting various discussions and forums.

My car is in February 2016....your revo option is not bad.

I thought someone had already done this kind of work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club