Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing FSH Dealer issues

Stodgey

i've used my local Halfords autocentre several times and have been completely satisfied with the customer service and workmanship , and as their website states , they are able to perform services to the exact manufacturers spec.

so im not the least surprised some rental & leasing company's have swerved ford altogether and got better deals or better service from other independent  vehicle repair businesses.

2 hours ago, iantt said:

.......... this enables any dealer to access the service record and print out for customer.

well if they can do that so easily , why has the dealership discussed in this thread not bothered to provide service history after 4 months and threat of legal action ??

the mind boggles really.

my only conclusion is that there is no history to provide, it doesnt exist or never happened , and the car was sold under false pretenses , and now theyre stalling as they are about to get caught out..

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, biff55 said:

well if they can do that so easily , why has the dealership discussed in this thread not bothered to provide service history after 4 months and threat of legal action ??

the mind boggles really.

my only conclusion is that there is no history to provide, it doesnt exist or never happened , and the car was sold under false pretenses , and now theyre stalling as they are about to get caught out..

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

Worth Googling the registration in case Google picked up the page in May and may either have a cached copy or URL you could feed into archive.org.

One lesson learnt though - ALWAYS print out car adverts as they effectively form one part of a contract you are both signing up to.

12 hours ago, MJNewton said:

Worth Googling the registration in case Google picked up the page in May and may either have a cached copy or URL you could feed into archive.org.

One lesson learnt though - ALWAYS print out car adverts as they effectively form one part of a contract you are both signing up to.

If on autotrader they will have a copy, also sites like the wayback machine may have one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club