Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New to Ford after being a Honda man for last 7 years

Praada

Hi, i'm Matt, 28 years old from Chesterfield.

Pick up my Ford Focus Titanium 2.0l TDCi on Saturday which i'm excited to get stuck into.

I have one initial question regarding a friends 56 plate ST which has the dual climate control head unit fitted.  He wants to buy my pioneer double din dvd head unit currently fitted with a connect2 kit in my now dead Honda Civic Derv... I have tried to search for a fascia swap product for his particular stock headunit, however we can both only seem to find a fascia for the headunit with turn climate control not with the buttons which run down either side of the Stereo.

I will also be on the lookout for black ST body parts for my titanium, in particular rear diffuser and front lip, then i will be digging into the forum to research my remapping choices along with performance upgrades which will make this already decent motor pull a little stronger!

Currently pulls very similar to what my civic derv used to but you can tell its slightly down on the torque.

Look forward to getting stuck into the forum anyways and possibly some meets in the future!

Pic attached :)

FOCUS.jpg

• Like 1

I'll be doing my final year at Shef Hallam in a few weeks :) 7th year... Roll on April!

6 hours ago, Praada said:

I'll be doing my final year at Shef Hallam in a few weeks :) 7th year... Roll on April!

What you studying there ?? You been at Hallam for 7 years ???? Omg achievement oh what xx

11 hours ago, zetecshefflass said:

What you studying there ?? You been at Hallam for 7 years ???? Omg achievement oh what xx

Architectural Technology, worst 7 years ever; well the last 3 have been at least... 

3 hours ago, Praada said:

Architectural Technology, worst 7 years ever; well the last 3 have been at least... 

Lol omg rather you than me lol 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club