Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few more questions for you all

mama_bear

Done a few bits on the car today at last changed the pads and discs and a nice service with a k&n filter when it's clean up il put some new pics up 

My question involves wrapping as I said in the past I hate black plastic as it always his gray an look bleh so has anyone wrapped the black above and below the side windows as I'm going to have a go at wrapping a and b pillers any advice for me gentlemen x 

Sorry I can't really help but I think this is one for Keifer!

@kpg, you're up, bud!

Actually lots of peeps have done nice wrap jobs inside and out so you should get a good answer soon.

Sorry I can't really help but I think this is one for Keifer!
[mention=41109]kpg[/mention], you're up, bud!
Actually lots of peeps have done nice wrap jobs inside and out so you should get a good answer soon.
Cheers@Phil21185

I'm pretty sure the A and B pillars, being textured, won't be able to be wrapped. The surface needs to be smooth and almost glossy. 99% sure it won't work. On the other hand, the head unit surround, gearstick surround and door grab handlesncan all be wrapped. I have done this on my car with carbon fibre effect.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Actually I read that wrong. I read it as interior A and B pillars. If it's the bits on the outside of the car then work away. They are perfect surface for wrapping :)

9 hours ago, kpg said:

Actually I read that wrong. I read it as interior A and B pillars. If it's the bits on the outside of the car then work away. They are perfect surface for wrapping :)

Yeah but I would also want to rap the black surround on the top and bottom of the side windows as them being a different colour to the exterior a a and b pillers would fry my head 

Cheers