Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stage 1 Revo for Zetec S ecoboost

Flexcy

Hi guys,

Very tempted to book in for the stage 1 Revo for my ecoboost. I've had a look online and it seems to be ok installing to a standard zetec s (Performance wise) 

I was wondering if anyone on here has had it done and will my clutch/gearbox be absolutely fine with the power increase? I should be looking at around 155bhp.

I also have a Miltek exhaust but I have no idea which as I bought the car with it on.

Any help including what bhp and torque increase you gained from the stage 1 125ps, also how big of a difference is the mpg when driving normally?

Huge thanks!

Was thinking of doing the same, I found a cheaper company which makes remaps compatible with stock components!

They'll find a local supplier around your area and they will email you, i've had an email confirming one close to me will do it I just have to book an appointment. Gonna hold of a bit as I am and R driver.. and with Aviva Insurance.. and they don't like much ***** done. :wink: Maybe at Christmas I might skoot down to them.

Celtic Tuning Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost 100ps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan567 said:

Was thinking of doing the same, I found a cheaper company which makes remaps compatible with stock components!

They'll find a local supplier around your area and they will email you, i've had an email confirming one close to me will do it I just have to book an appointment. Gonna hold of a bit as I am and R driver.. and with Aviva Insurance.. and they don't like much ***** done. :wink: Maybe at Christmas I might skoot down to them.

Does sound like a good option, but I've only heard of good reviews from revo and seems like a very good path to go!

• Like 1

Yeah, Ill probably end up going to REVO just for the name ;) 

Sure keep us updated on your decisions and how it is after the stage 1! 

59 minutes ago, Dan567 said:

Yeah, Ill probably end up going to REVO just for the name ;) 

Sure keep us updated on your decisions and how it is after the stage 1! 

I'll be sure to! As soon as I find out a little more and how it's holding up with stock parts I'll hopefully be booking!

• Like 1

No, your gearbox, clutch or any other part of the engine will be "absolutely safe" with any remap, hence why Ford don't have more power out of the ecoboost from the factory.

23 hours ago, Dan567 said:

Hi,

If you do ever need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

If you do ever need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

I tried Adrian Flux for my quote seen as they seem to be popular on the forum. The guy on the phone didn't tell me the full amount, just that it wasn't competitive and over £2000. Ended up getting it for £1200 elsewhere.

Will do Dan, I tried to get a quote some time ago but i never got an email giving me my quote unfortunately!

Next year when my insurance is up with Aviva ill send you a pm and see what you can do for me!

6 hours ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

Regards,

Dan.

when remaping dont just look at the price, look at reviews and do the research on them all over google, going off a few facebook reviews is not enough, search forums like this one, revo are good and will most likely be my supplier, or a local company which have had very good reviews. on a few facebook local forums im on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

when remaping dont just look at the price, look at reviews and do the research on them all over google, going off a few facebook reviews is not enough, search forums like this one, revo are good and will most likely be my supplier, or a local company which have had very good reviews. on a few facebook local forums im on.

Thanks, I will do! Ill take a look around and see what I can find! Awesome looking fiesta btw ;) That ***** is neaaaaat.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club