Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus titanium 2012 mobile phone question

tank121

Does a car of this year and model show mobile phone signal strength on the left hand screen? Cant seem to find it and my Wife's horrible orange display does!

Driving me mad!

7 minutes ago, tank121 said:

Does a car of this year and model show mobile phone signal strength on the left hand screen? Cant seem to find it and my Wife's horrible orange display does!

Driving me mad!

I'm sure mine does I'll check soon when I pop out 

I have the 2011 Titanium and it has the signal strength in the middle.

Both my 2011, and the 2014 I have now show a battery symbol and signal strength bars near the bottom right hand corner of the display above the radio head [both Grey coloured].

On my older Focuses there was a very nice blue bluetooth symbol that to to light up when the phoned automaticity connected when I got in the car. But they seem to have done away with that now. A real shame.

I just noticed that when I stop the engine, have the radio on then open the door a nice, blue, bluetooth symbol appears next to the battery and signal display for a moment before they all go off, so it seems to me that maybe it was intended to have the Blue bluetooth symbol was meant to be illuminated when there is a phone connected. Maybe it requires a software update to correct this.

I've checked now with different phones (Android & Iphone) and the battery icon and signal strength flashes in light grey and then disappears.

Is there something that needs changing on the Sony stereo settings? It's a 1.6 125ps Titanmium early 2012 

Updated my software to November 2012 version and now have the icons :)

• Like 1

Came out to go to work this morning and my car would not open using the fob or the manual key underneath the top cover any ideas? Does the manual key not work if the battery is completely dead etc?

Has the software update someone cleared the key, will try the spare when I get home.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club