Do Not Sell My Personal Information

headlights levelling

shocks

hello, 

is there a switch to adjust the headlights at all as when the load in the rear changes the angle or does the car do it automatically?

I can't seem to find one and my autobeam doesn't seem to be 100%

thanks

Mine is in the centre of the light selector switch.  Press it in and it pops out to allow you to adjust then push in flush to store.  Mine are halogen lights.

If you have factory Zenon lights then no manual level adjustment is available.
It is reliant on levelling sensors on the suspension.
Non Zenon lights will have a manual adjustment wheel on the headlight control unit.
If you have Zenons then it may be a duff sensor, fuse or relay.
A faulty adjustor motor would affect only one light as it is highly unlikely for both motors to go at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yes I've got the factory fitted led's but couldn't find any info in the online manual. I have been flashed at a couple of times by oncoming cars with the auto beam on! I haven't had the car two wks yet so i'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong!

It might be worth checking that the LED headlamps are set up for the correct side of the road in the lighting settings. 

sorry slow reply. yes the setup is for left hand traffic so that's ok. it must just be the brightness of the leds  when I came over the brow of a hill on dip lights the other evening I got flashed at again so the self levelling isn't brilliant in my book. I would much prefer a manual option in the car!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club