Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions and advice much appreciated!

Bolton ST24

Hello all... new to the forum so a very quick introduction. Owner of a Red 99 ST24 which is in need of some TLC after sitting for a year off the road.

Decided this year to use it as a project car and give it a different look.

Looking to give the car a complete respray and carry out some maintenance work but want to change the colour... Absolutely  love the Imperial blue ST200 look but also like the thought of Tangerine Scream yellow/ orange look from the 2013+ Focus ST... which one should I go for? Yellow is winning for me at the moment as I haven't seen many mondeos in that colour for that mk.

Pinned up a few pictures from google of the new Focus ST yellow, mk2 Mondeo in yellow &a Imperial Blue and my sorry looking Red mondeo.

appreciate your thoughts and input!

cheers, Richard 

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

I'd go for "ASBO Orange" :tongue:

Incidentally have you thought about "Electric Orange" i.e. the colour used on the MK2 Focus ST, it's a brighter orange especially when the sun hits it (my though process in this instance is "in for a penny, in for a pound!).

Might have to look into that 1979Damian! Still way off getting paintwork done, just started stripping parts off it 

On 27/09/2017 at 9:27 PM, Bolton ST24 said:

Might have to look into that 1979Damian! Still way off getting paintwork done, just started stripping parts off it 

Subtle right? lol (not mine unfortunately)

Image result for electric orange st focus

On 27/09/2017 at 9:27 PM, Bolton ST24 said:

Don't forget to keep us all posted mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club