Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan adaptations ??

vectra

2017 Ford Focus ST Line 1.0 petrol

Can any options be enabled on these with forscan?
My son is calling to us ober the weekend and I would like to enable some things if possible.
Thanks

Anyone?
Can I even enable auto door lock on moving?

Thanks

no idea, it takes time to get new cars setup on forscan to work correctly, it might be that FoCCCus would be a better bet but with it being so new I'm only speculating.

I don't think you can enable anything with Forscan can you?  It's just for fault reading and service procedures.

That's what ELMConfig is for on the Mk2.  I'm not even sure FoCCCus would work on a 17 plate car?

Forscan added a enhanced section awhile back which you have to request access too (PATs etc)  there are some basic things that can be changed but i found it buggy compared to ELMConfig, i tried a couple of things and it was a bit hit and miss. apparently PATS programing is easy with it though, not tried it myself but its there and its free should you need it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club