Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing puncture kit with space saver

shalebing

I have 2016 Focus Zetec S and I have a dislike of the puncture repair kits that seem to come as standard with cars these days. I have therefor bought a good space saver spare wheel from a classified ad (price was too good to miss). I already have a scissor jack and wheel brace so all I really need now is some sort of polystyrene storage module (for want of a better description). Have tried a Google search but the results show a number of different variations and I'm unsure which one would be suitable for my situation. The space saver needs to sit face upwards in the well so presumably I'd need something that either fits around the outside of the wheel or sits underneath the wheel itself. I just wondered if anyone else had gone down this route.

I would probably just wrap the jack etc in a big bath towel to stop it clanking about. You then can also use the bath towel for something to kneel on or lay on if you need it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club