Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Paint peeling off

Jase@260

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and so I just need some advice. I own a new ford Kuga st line  , it's 8-9 months old and I've noticed that the paint is flaking off the tailgate next to the spoiler on both sides. I've also noticed that the paint is flaking off behind the n/s/r tail light on the quarter panel. I've been to my local ford garage to get it booked in for warranty work. My issue is they said they'll do a smart repair which I'm not happy about. I'm a panel beater by trade and so I told them they will need to take the spoiler off the tailgate to do a proper job. What are my rights if they do a poor job on it, I feel like I don't want the car any more and just want my money back or change it for another one. Thanks

sounds like its rubbed the paint from vibrations, i would see the repair first then make up my mind on the action i would take, it could just be the spoiler was not secured properly and has been rubbing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club