Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

14 minutes ago, BrownMotoring said:

Does anyone know how/if I can check my car order status online myself. I found the http://www.cotus.ford.com/ site and mentioned it to the dealer the other day. He said he’d look into it and came back with a combination of order number and dealer code that don’t work on the site. The dealer has gone off to look into it again (not sure why he couldn’t have check himself first before leaving the details on my answerphone) but it would be good to hear if it’s possible or any tips.

That's for the US.

Ford Europe don't have any way of customer tracking it can only be done by a dealer or Ford staff.

That’s a shame, never mind. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Good news some folks’ cars have started appearing though. Makes me wonder, if there are delays all over the place, I’d hate to imaging what’s the wait will be like for the ST.

Just now, BrownMotoring said:

That’s a shame, never mind. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Good news some folks’ cars have started appearing though. Makes me wonder, if there are delays all over the place, I’d hate to imaging what’s the wait will be like for the ST.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the wait on the ST.

I have to hand my Focus back in October, I'm not convinced the Fiesta will be here by then....

Have an estimated production date of 21st Feb for my Titaniaum X ordered mid November - delivery to dealer 24th March at the moment. Glad to see some movement at last!

Mine has moved to Segmentation now, still on track for an E.T.A of W/E 17th March

Been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd mention my order,

ST-Line X White with upgraded alloys, comfort pack, rear cameras and sensors and black roof/wing mirrors. Ordered 25th August and only got a build date today for next sunday the 18th feb. Its been a long long wait but I'm so excited to finally pick up my car at the beginning of march 

I ordered my Titanium X end November. Expected delivery late July. Is there a way to track progress?

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

I ordered my Titanium X end November. Expected delivery late July. Is there a way to track progress?

Only the dealer can tell you the current status.

7 hours ago, benmnk said:

Been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd mention my order,

ST-Line X White with upgraded alloys, comfort pack, rear cameras and sensors and black roof/wing mirrors. Ordered 25th August and only got a build date today for next sunday the 18th feb. Its been a long long wait but I'm so excited to finally pick up my car at the beginning of march 

That’s intresting mines got a build date of 21st Feb but dealer say won’t get to them till 24th March - hopefully works out it gets here abit earlier!

19 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Only the dealer can tell you the current status.

Thank you for your help.

Sounds to me (and I could be wrong) like they are much focussing on building the X models now. I ordered on 19th Jan (Titanium X, 125ps, 5dr, white. With 17" alloys, door edge protectors; driver assistance, auto park and BLIS packs) and I checked with the dealership today who confirmed mine has moved into 'Segmentation', also with an ETA week ending 17th March.

Thank s brilliant news for. I bet your getting excited. Dealer told me yesterday my Titanium x should come forward and I’ll get it sooner

Yay, bit later than expected but have been told by the dealership today we will be able to collect the mrs new St Line X on or around 10th March.

Must be a go-er as we have been asked to chose or supply the registration plate we want.

Ordered a Titanium on 22nd Jan. Didn't go for the X because of the delays. Dealer was saying ones ordered late last year were getting estimated dates in June. Sounds like things might be speeding up now though - happy for you guys.

Anyway, I went for the Titanium with comfort pack, driver assistance pack, park assist and B&O Play. Just been told the car has now been built (wasn't told the build date), and been given an estimated delivery date of 10th of March.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, peat said:

Ordered a Titanium on 22nd Jan. Didn't go for the X because of the delays. Dealer was saying ones ordered late last year were getting estimated dates in June. Sounds like things might be speeding up now though - happy for you guys.

Anyway, I went for the Titanium with comfort pack, driver assistance pack, park assist and B&O Play. Just been told the car has now been built (wasn't told the build date), and been given an estimated delivery date of 10th of March.

That seems amazingly quick, even for a non 'X' 

That seems amazingly quick, even for a non 'X' 
Yeah, seems pretty good. He basically said that "Ford are saying 6 weeks but I'll believe it when I see it", and that he thought that the end of March was more realistic - but it will have been 6 and a half weeks from order to delivery assuming it hits that date.

9 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Yay, bit later than expected but have been told by the dealership today we will be able to collect the mrs new St Line X on or around 10th March.

Must be a go-er as we have been asked to chose or supply the registration plate we want.

what was your order date?

Went food  shopping and ended up looking at cars,ended up getting race red 3 door 140 st line in stock Ford Europe, March delivery , no extras, ford have very few 140s inUK stock, basically a handful of 3 and 5 doors no extras to fully loaded, second time I have went shopping and bought a car lol

On 05/02/2018 at 7:06 PM, MrGinjaNinja said:

Mine has moved to Segmentation now, still on track for an E.T.A of W/E 17th March

hi i wonder if anyone can help got my vista screen shot the other day and it says my car is in resegmentation and is due to be built thursday as you can see from the picture what does resegmentation mean? my model is titanium magnetic grey 3 door 100 ecoboost with auto park assist 17" alloys and keyfree system. its from a lease company so ignore the order date of december 29th the dealer i believe allocated that car to me that had already been ordered for them ordered on the 22nd which is when contract date is so is my ETA for build date and ETA delivery to dealer sound about right for the car i ordered 

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 21.03.53.png

Don't know what that means, I guess someone here will be able to tell us. 

Seems strange that all the delivery days for the mk8 are the 10th March, as ours is.

Guess we will see in just over 3 weeks if and how many arrive on the 10th.

From a personal point of view it seems like ours is on schedule as the dealer asked for a copy of the v750 document yesterday for the mrs reg plate so they could register the vehicle. Hopefully this sounds promising as surely a vehicle that wasn't built and due to be delivered couldn't have a plate assigned to it..... could it???

Resegmentation just means it's had to be allocated new parts. Might have been a supply or quality issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

Resegmentation just means it's had to be allocated new parts. Might have been a supply or quality issue.

A la leather seating.....

3 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Don't know what that means, I guess someone here will be able to tell us. 

Seems strange that all the delivery days for the mk8 are the 10th March, as ours is.

Guess we will see in just over 3 weeks if and how many arrive on the 10th.

From a personal point of view it seems like ours is on schedule as the dealer asked for a copy of the v750 document yesterday for the mrs reg plate so they could register the vehicle. Hopefully this sounds promising as surely a vehicle that wasn't built and due to be delivered couldn't have a plate assigned to it..... could it???

okay thank you, mine is with a lease company so they deal with the documents to register it so i dont get told about that. just out of interest where is your car dealer? as mine is in manchester then once its ready to be delivered its coming down to london.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club