Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

2 hours ago, Oldbean said:

PASS THE SMELLING SALTS!

Mine has left the factory and is therefore on schedule to arrive at dealership w/ending 10.03.18

hopefully mine has left then as mine is due w/e 10.03.18

I had an email from my leasing compay today saying that mine is now due to be delivered earlier. Ordered on 21st November, originally expected for 11th May, now due to arrive by, and potentially even earlier than 27th April. race red ST Line X 3 door 125ps with comfort pack, black roof/mirrors, rear camera/sensors & red pack. BUZZING

The delay reminds me of when I specced up my Mk7, 1 month turned into 3,old car is away on 12th ofMarch so had to take the fist 140 3 door I could find, no extras sadly, door protectors would have been nice and sensors, but hey I am happy with the deal I got, definitely going to purchase the rubber tray mats and boot protector, joys of having a mucky job and smelly dawgs🐶🐕

Just had dealer on the phone saying looks like my January order will be built next month for delivery April not June as first promised. Here’s hoping :smile:

Mine is Gate Released this morning, getting excited now

To date I have only seen one Fiesta on the road (not an X version) but I reckon that by end of next month every other car on the motorway will be a ST-line X!

30 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

Mine is Gate Released this morning, getting excited now

does your vin number work on etis yet as mine started production on the 15th and its not working, shall i ask dealer for vista screen update to see if its finished ?

just had new vista screen and mine was gate relesed 19th. and its in new flush if anyone knows what that means ?

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 15.30.36.png

Just now, jakephillips05 said:

just had new vista screen and mine was gate relesed 19th. and its in new flush if anyone knows what that means ?

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 15.30.36.png

Means it's at the Port of Vlissingen (translates to Flushing) in the Netherlands, waiting to be loaded on to a boat which will go to Dagenham.

Just now, alexp999 said:

Means it's at the Port of Vlissingen (translates to Flushing) in the Netherlands, waiting to be loaded on to a boat which will go to Dagenham.

lovely thanks for that 

On 19/01/2018 at 3:51 PM, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Today have been advised of a scheduled build date - 30 Jan - so should be on target for that 18 plate!

Just received a call from the dealership - car has arrived and picking it up 1 March!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jakephillips05 said:

does your vin number work on etis yet as mine started production on the 15th and its not working, shall i ask dealer for vista screen update to see if its finished ?

Yeah my VIN works on ETIS, but I've got a dealer login for it not sure if that makes a difference. Send me your VIN over and I'll check it if you want.

etisnewcar.PNG

I ordered mine in October 2017 and took delivery January 2018, only took a while because of the delivery company being on christmas break... Didn't think that was too long to wait really?

9 minutes ago, Jaminahat said:

I ordered mine in October 2017 and took delivery January 2018, only took a while because of the delivery company being on christmas break... Didn't think that was too long to wait really?

Guessing yours isn't an St Line X then.

47 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Just received a call from the dealership - car has arrived and picking it up 1 March!

Next issue - tried activating the 7 day cover on the Ford Insure website but couldn't do it as the vehicle look up drop down wasn't working - grrrr! Will try again in the morning but will have to ring if still out of action. Incidentally have tried getting a few other quotes online but am finding ST-Line X 140ps is not coming up in the model look up tables there either - anyone else with an imminent delivery having the problem?

For anyone checking their VIN on ETIS who ordered a car without the keyfree system, do you have it in your list of minor features?

I have both "With Keyless Start" (which I expected) and "Keyfree system" (which I did not expect) in the list on my Titanium, despite not going for the keyless entry option.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On 18/02/2018 at 11:10 PM, Iron Duke said:

Ordered my ST-Line X 140PS on 15th August and eventually got a confirmed build date of 15th February so dealer said i should have it within 3 weeks. Ordered in Magnetic Grey with 18" Rock metallic wheels, camera/sensors, door edge protectors, comfort pack, driver assistance pack, pano roof and B&O sound system. Original delivery date when ordered was end of October so only 4 months late!

UPDATE: Dealer confirmed today car built and released from factory. Expected delivery 2nd week in March. Is this true or is it really a dream? BUZZIN'

I have been following this thread for a while now, due to the delivery date constantly being delayed etc etc....

I ordered the 5dr Fiesta Vignale 140 in frozen white, extras: advanced auto park, driver assistance pack, door edge protectors.

Ordered 25th October 2017.....expected DD 25th Jan 2018......pushed back to 23rd Feb 2018......now 9th March 2018.....we will wait and see......fingers crossed ;)

Just had a call from my Dealership - My ST-Line X is nearly built (currently at 'Body Offline').

Delivery Date W/E 25th March

They're sending me some 18 Plate Vehicle Reg's to choose from early next week :)

On 2/21/2018 at 5:44 PM, MrGinjaNinja said:

Yeah my VIN works on ETIS, but I've got a dealer login for it not sure if that makes a difference. Send me your VIN over and I'll check it if you want.

etisnewcar.PNG

I logged into Etis with my VIN code WF0JXXGAHJJY77542 it shows the car  but no other details any idea of how to find the other details

Outstanding Field service Actions

No Campaign Message(s) found
1960.jpg
* Illustration shows model only
Fiesta 2017 -, 1.0L EcoBoost (100PS), Frozen White
VIN Number: WF0JXXGAHJJY77542

I logged into Etis with my VIN code WF0JXXGAHJJY77542 it shows the car  but no other details any idea of how to find the other details

Outstanding Field Service Actions

No Campaign Message(s) found 1960.jpg&key=2338a4aafcf4421d3627d77aaf6c08cd5ab9f2c4eb769c1422654739b603d408 * Illustration shows model only Fiesta 2017 -, 1.0L EcoBoost (100PS), Frozen White
VIN Number: WF0JXXGAHJJY77542
Did you register an account? If not, try that and you should see the other details.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

so weird why my vin number wont work on etis WF0GXXGAHFJY02636 its been gate relseaed and is in new flushing ?

Update from dealership / salesman, car is showing as "shipped".

Guessing that means it is now in the UK.

He will let us know as soon as he has more info, hopefully later today.

My titanium x ordered 10th Jan is showing its build date as 20th Feb on ETIS. Much quicker than the April/May delivery I was told.

Sounds like they have sorted the issues with the leather. 

Delivery now expected 10th March. Very pleasant surprise. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club