Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

looks so nice!!! post some more images for us, inside etc.

2 hours ago, jackhoppkkins said:

looks so nice!!! post some more images for us, inside etc.

Not a good day for photos (or indeed anything involving going outside!!) but a few rather poorIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpg shots from my crap phone! It's completely standard inside, so you can get a much better idea from pics in the brochure, Ford website or various online reviews (the Autogefuhl one on You Tube is very comprehensive). Weather looks like it may start to improve over the weekend so may get chance to actually drive it at last!IMG_20180302_104005.thumb.jpg.b94d160e24b295eaf8d77e4faaab7d2a.jpgIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpgIMG_20180302_094922.thumb.jpg.4e869a2e083b2faa39e126ffa7876f82.jpg

IMG_20180302_094838.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Not a good day for photos (or indeed anything involving going outside!!) but a few rather poorIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpg shots from my crap phone! It's completely standard inside, so you can get a much better idea from pics in the brochure, Ford website or various online reviews (the Autogefuhl one on You Tube is very comprehensive). Weather looks like it may start to improve over-the-counter weekend so may get chance to actually drive it at last!IMG_20180302_104005.thumb.jpg.b94d160e24b295eaf8d77e4faaab7d2a.jpgIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpgIMG_20180302_094922.thumb.jpg.4e869a2e083b2faa39e126ffa7876f82.jpg

IMG_20180302_094838.jpg

very nice, enjoy it mate. my ST Line X is estimated for 27th april, praying it comes forward as I ordered it in mid November

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jackhoppkkins said:

very nice, enjoy it mate. my ST Line X is estimated for 27th april, praying it comes forward as I ordered it in mid November

Thanks and good luck with the delivery. Hopefully it won't be snowing when you get yours!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Thanks and good luck with the delivery. Hopefully it won't be snowing when you get yours!

I wonder how many 18 plates have already been bumped in this lol!

Looking at those make me wish I’d waited for the MK8 ST instead of going with the current one. 

The interior just looks so much nicer!

Been to dealer today as previously said, they had to insure our loan car again and had to take driving licences.

Our car is due there Monday or Tuesday next week. As sson as it arrives they will prioritise it and have promised a 24 hour turn around from it arriving there. No rush as we cannot collect until Friday next at the earliest.

The surprise they hinted at was a reduction in the monthy payments as the APR has been reduced massively and although we already agreed to the monthly price, the dealership said Ford have offered us the new EH rate for our extended rate.

It really is quite a lot they have reduced the monthly payment by.

Lets say, i am paying more monthly now for my Mk7.5 than the Mrs with the Mk8, the olny difference was £300 more on her deposit to mine. 

The salesman also hinted Ford are doing this as sales are down even with the scrappage scheme which he says ends at the weekend.

I won't hold my breath but he also told me he will have me in a MK8 within a year.... Have only had mine 10 months (yes it has flown by).

4 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Not a good day for photos (or indeed anything involving going outside!!) but a few rather poorIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpg shots from my crap phone! It's completely standard inside, so you can get a much better idea from pics in the brochure, Ford website or various online reviews (the Autogefuhl one on You Tube is very comprehensive). Weather looks like it may start to improve over the weekend so may get chance to actually drive it at last!IMG_20180302_104005.thumb.jpg.b94d160e24b295eaf8d77e4faaab7d2a.jpgIMG_20180302_103952.thumb.jpg.3d0100c21d696a73a89f099914856fa0.jpgIMG_20180302_094922.thumb.jpg.4e869a2e083b2faa39e126ffa7876f82.jpg

IMG_20180302_094838.jpg

Looks great, is shiny the trim around the air vents etc carbon fibre effect? We were told it was and  shown pictures of a cab with this. Can't make it out from the pics.

Been to dealer today as previously said, they had to insure our loan car again and had to take driving licences.
Our car is due there Monday or Tuesday next week. As sson as it arrives they will prioritise it and have promised a 24 hour turn around from it arriving there. No rush as we cannot collect until Friday next at the earliest.
The surprise they hinted at was a reduction in the monthy payments as the APR has been reduced massively and although we already agreed to the monthly price, the dealership said Ford have offered us the new EH rate for our extended rate.
It really is quite a lot they have reduced the monthly payment by.
Lets say, i am paying more monthly now for my Mk7.5 than the Mrs with the Mk8, the olny difference was £300 more on her deposit to mine. 
The salesman also hinted Ford are doing this as sales are down even with the scrappage scheme which he says ends at the weekend.
I won't hold my breath but he also told me he will have me in a MK8 within a year.... Have only had mine 10 months (yes it has flown by).
Nice, sounds like you've done well all round!

Mine is due to be delivered on Wednesday next week, dealer is insisting on an entire week for the pre delivery inspection, even though I'm driving halfway across the country next weekend :(

Might have the grounds to push a bit harder now I know that some dealers are doing it in 24 hours!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Interesting that st line x gets extra centre speaker even without bo play - this is different to the original spec

So I recived notification today that my Vignale has been delivered to the dealership and it will be with me on the 12th!! It’s been a long old wait, but really excited to get it!

So I recived notification today that my Vignale has been delivered to the dealership and it will be with me on the 12th!! It’s been a long old wait, but really excited to get it!

Wow, an even longer wait at your dealership for the pre-delivery inspection. Congrats though. I've only been waiting since mid January for my Titanium non-X and it's been tough enough!

37 minutes ago, Jonson said:

Interesting that st line x gets extra centre speaker even without bo play - this is different to the original spec

How many were they supposed to have?

Etis shows 7 Speakers for ours without B&O.

1 hour ago, Mavroz said:

Looks great, is shiny the trim around the air vents etc carbon fibre effect? We were told it was and  shown pictures of a cab with this. Can't make it out from the pics.

Yes it is, looks ok too.

35 minutes ago, Jonson said:

The normal system sounds pretty good to me using DAB radio or USB stick sources, though as my wife keeps telling me, my hearing's not what it was. My dealer tells me that they haven't had a single customer order the B & O option, the only ones they've sold were a couple of B & O Titanium's, and then only because that's all they could get from Ford.

Thanks for confirming Eric. The car really looks great by the way.

I use standard DAB and USB for playing music in my 7.5 and i would say the sound quality is very very good, well it is with the crap i listen to... haha.

Can only imagine your mk8 sounds great too.

Thank you again

Just spoke to dealer about my Titanium X ordered in November, it’s in Dagenham now and due to them by the 10th - going in at the weekend to sign the documents, getting excited now!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, simps100 said:

Just spoke to dealer about my Titanium X ordered in November, it’s in Dagenham now and due to them by the 10th - going in at the weekend to sign the documents, getting excited now!

same with mine its in Dagenham and due by the 10th, the transporter train goes past my house every day although i think due to the snow it was canceled the yesterday and today. :(

3 minutes ago, jakephillips05 said:

same with mine its in Dagenham and due by the 10th, the transporter train goes past my house every day although i think due to the snow it was canceled the yesterday and today. :(

the dagenham car transporters havent been out for last 3 days.

21 minutes ago, simps100 said:

how have you got your X model being delivered in March from a NOvember order? mine X model was a november order also and is due late april still

4 minutes ago, iantt said:

the dagenham car transporters havent been out for last 3 days.

the train that goes up north was out on Wednesday just not yesterday and today as i saw it on Wednesday 

2 hours ago, peat said:

Wow, an even longer wait at your dealership for the pre-delivery inspection. Congrats though. I've only been waiting since mid January for my Titanium non-X and it's been tough enough!

Yeah it’s daft! But just so glad that I am finally days away from getting my hands on it (ordered October) fingers crossed you don’t have that long to wait! 

• Like 1

the train that goes up north was out on Wednesday just not yesterday and today as i saw it on Wednesday 
Think he meant the road transporters? Thanks@ian, useful info, wonder if mine will be delayed due to weather now.

Spoke with dealership this afternoon and mine (spec’d up Titanium X ordered 19 Jan)  is still at New Flushing. Original ETA was 31/03, updates from dealership have been suggesting week ending 17/03 for a while but potentially during the following week now - he mentioned shippings from New Flushing are on hold just now and no cars shipping out of Dagenham this last few days. Hopefully that will resume soon. Another update next week sometime but still on track/slightly ahead of schedule for line still. As long as that stays true that’s not too bad for a mid-Jan order as I’m aware a lot of folks have been waiting much longer. I’d say to keep checking and nagging for updates and action, hopefully those delivery dates will come down but it certainly seems Ford is hanging out the Fiesta’s more quickly now.

12 minutes ago, peat said:

Think he meant the road transporters? Thanks@ian, useful info, wonder if mine will be delayed due to weather now.

ahh right yeh think its all be delayed because of snow dont think they want transporters and trains having accidents with lots of expensive new cars on them

hope the snow clears soon so they can get back to there normal shipping and transporting. what a silly time for it to snow 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club