Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

2 hours ago, anyjungleinguy said:

I wonder when they’ll add full LED headlights as an option?

They’ve been spotted on photos of the new ST so hopefully not far off. 

2 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Within the month I reckon. I'll let you know as I'm waiting for the ST.

They are available as an option from the 5th March, £600 option from B&O Titanium and up. Might be standard on the ST but no details about that yet.

I had a note about them come through on an internal system a few days ago, I see it's now been made public on the Ford website.

I wish they were available back when I placed my order. 

Link - https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-All_New_Fiesta.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

They are available as an option from the 5th March, £600 option from B&O Titanium and up. Might be standard on the ST but no details about that yet.

I had a note about them come through on an internal system a few days ago, I see it's now been made public on the Ford website.

Link - https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-All_New_Fiesta.pdf

Same here - wonder if will be possible to do as a mod later on?

55 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

Huh, well there you go! Nice find!

Doubt they’ll be standard on the ST, there’s been pictures of cars with both halogen and LED. Maybe they’ll split it between the ST-1, 2, 3 offerings if they do that again? 

Ordered my Titanium X 31st January, gate released yesterday, delivery expected 24th March. Can't wait.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, anyjungleinguy said:

Huh, well there you go! Nice find!

Doubt they’ll be standard on the ST, there’s been pictures of cars with both halogen and LED. Maybe they’ll split it between the ST-1, 2, 3 offerings if they do that again? 

Got a picture of one with LED?

Anyone more in the know with this stuff know how much work it would take to do this mod after market assuming ford sell the parts?

Been following this thread for a few weeks now.  Ordered my ST Line X 140 in Magnetic, with red interior trim pack, black contrast roof & mirrors and B&O on 12th Feb.  Swung by the dealership the other day and he says he still hasn't been given a build date yet, so I'm guessing I'm in for the long haul!  Can't wait to get it though, hopefully in time for summer.     

26 minutes ago, simps100 said:

Got a picture of one with LED?

Anyone more in the know with this stuff know how much work it would take to do this mod after market assuming ford sell the parts?

Unfortunately, it’s not front facing but this red one has them. With the blue and black ones you can see the difference between the halogen and the LED.

997A0B2B-450D-4E54-8D3C-1D2476C2F238.jpeg

5FC9087B-2F4A-46F1-A827-3C03EE59B6DF.jpeg

Edit: this one gives a better view:

D448F114-1D7A-4904-8450-15987C2C482A.jpeg.d61f4bfe1c1150c51de47775e2e8513c.jpeg

• Like 2

Looks really smart actually - will definitely keep an eye out if can upgrade at later date!

Off topic but didn't like those ST wheels when I first saw them, and still haven't grown on me. 

8 hours ago, Matt12341234 said:

Off topic but didn't like those ST wheels when I first saw them, and still haven't grown on me. 

I agree, that fiesta in red almost looks boring, I think I actually prefer the ST-Line

LED headlights are auto-levelling and have sequential LED indicators too! :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alexp999 said:

I’m so annoyed that they weren’t an option when I ordered :dry:

12 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

are they avalible yet ?

1 minute ago, jakephillips05 said:

are they avalible yet ?

Yep, on the latest price list now.

Yep, on the latest price list now.

ah right are they on the ford website when u build and price a car or not yet ? and where in the price list ?

Just now, jakephillips05 said:

ah right are they on the ford website when u build and price a car or not yet ? and where in the price list ?

Not on configurator yet, PL here:

https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-All_New_Fiesta.pdf?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals&utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

Any idea how possible will be to update to this as a mod later on? Bit gutted wasnt available when ordered too! 

As nice as they look...  I can't see many people paying £600 for the LED light upgrade! :ohmy:  

Just now, TomsFocus said:

As nice as they look...  I can't see many people paying £600 for the LED light upgrade! :ohmy:  

£600 retail, there is usually 15-20% MU on options.

Either way I will be. After having bi-xenons I don't want to go back to halogen. Plus the Audi style indicators! :wub:

Just now, alexp999 said:

Either way I will be. After having bi-xenons I don't want to go back to halogen. Plus the Audi style indicators! :wub:

I must admit, the sequential indicators would tempt me! :laugh:  I just know it's going to one of things that'll be broken by the time I can afford a used one though...  See so many DRLs flickering or completely failed on fairly new cars. :unsure: 

Also just saw the quoted mpg...if anyone with a 1.5TDCi gets anywhere near the 90mpg quoted I'll be amazed lol.

Ford UK front page now has the active with lit LEDs shown (render):

EDIT: Replaced with crop of larger image.

ford-uk-fiesta_ford_hp-16x9-2160x1215-v2.jpg

Just had a call from the dealership my 3dr ST-Line X 140 is being delivered tomorrow and will be ready for handover Wednesday. After 6 months wait I’m beyond excited 

Same here, salesman rang Mrs saying car is at Liverpool, he has put it on priority to be delivered. He said it will be here tomorrow and we will be able to collect Thursday. Can't get there till Saturday to collect now unless we can get the day off on Friday. Woohoo not bad from early August.

4 hours ago, alexp999 said:

How do you know about the sequential indicators?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club