Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

Just taken delivery of my Fiesta Vignale!!!! In love 😍  only had to wait 5 months 🙄😂

9E69A0E4-E99A-4482-836F-E2928417AE66.jpeg

• Like 1

Just had a call from the dealership - My ST-Line X will be put on a flatbed truck driven up to the Midlands to me this Thursday - Excited! :D

• Like 1

Urgh the Titanium/Titanium X only have red as the base colour, all others are extra. I’d take the standard colour from the Style if I could, the black. Anyone know if I can spec this? Ford website says I can’t. 

Also found all Fiestas increased by  £500 last Friday :(

1 minute ago, Gigabit said:

Urgh the Titanium/Titanium X only have red as the base colour, all others are extra. I’d take the standard colour from the Style if I could, the black. Anyone know if I can spec this? Ford website says I can’t. 

Also found all Fiestas increased by  £500 last Friday :(

Shadow Black is the only black and it's optional on just about every trim level.

Style has race red or blazer blue as no cost options, both solid paints.

Ok, finally a picture, 8 months in the waiting.

20180311_131541.thumb.jpg.5d6d5575bd001caa02354615dbba4613.jpg

• Like 5

Hello all,

Ordered my ST Line X 1.0 140 3dr in Deep Impact Blue early January, car built 8th March, gate released 9th, now in Flushing. Any ideas to how long it’ll take to ship it over and have it at the dealer? 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Shadow Black is the only black and it's optional on just about every trim level.

Style has race red or blazer blue as no cost options, both solid paints.

Yeah sorry, Blazer Blue. Which I could have that on the Titanium X!

59 minutes ago, DG97 said:

Hello all,

Ordered my ST Line X 1.0 140 3dr in Deep Impact Blue early January, car built 8th March, gate released 9th, now in Flushing. Any ideas to how long it’ll take to ship it over and have it at the dealer? 

Thanks! 

howwww?? I order my ST Line X in mid November and as far as Ive heard, still hasnt been built. anyone know why some more recent orders are coming through quicker than orders from before? 

Apparently, it would be six months to build my Titanium X :o

Also, DTD has quoted £18353. Price is coming down slowly but it needs to go down far more for me to consider pulling the trigger.

5 minutes ago, Gigabit said:

Apparently, it would be six months to build my Titanium X :o

Also, DTD has quoted £18353. Price is coming down slowly but it needs to go down far more for me to consider pulling the trigger.

Have you tried Broker4Cars? Not actually used them to seal the deal on my current ST Line X order but was in discussions. They seemed pretty competent and have been around the block for a while so seem quite trustworthy. And, their prices are also crazily competitive. 

12 minutes ago, jackhoppkkins said:

howwww?? I order my ST Line X in mid November and as far as Ive heard, still hasnt been built. anyone know why some more recent orders are coming through quicker than orders from before? 

Have to admit, when the dealer rang me in February to say they had a build date, I was very surprised especially that I was told it'd be around May (at the earliest) and more realistically mid-end June before I got the car. Good experience with the dealer as they've kept me up to date with everything and certainly won't be complaining about the reduced wait time :wink:

Just now, DG97 said:

Have you tried Broker4Cars? Not actually used them to seal the deal on my current ST Line X order but was in discussions. They seemed pretty competent and have been around the block for a while so seem quite trustworthy. And, their prices are also crazily competitive. 

Yeah put an enquiry through to them today, waiting for a reply. They're the closest to the £17K mark going by their prices, at around ~£17304.14. I think £17K in total I'd probably take for the spec. That's just under 20% discount.

It's so frustrating the Deep Blue colour seems to have been discontinued.

Just now, Gigabit said:

Yeah put an enquiry through to them today, waiting for a reply. They're the closest to the £17K mark going by their prices, at around ~£17304.14. I think £17K in total I'd probably take for the spec. That's just under 20% discount.

It's so frustrating the Deep Blue colour seems to have been discontinued.

I think I put 2-3 enquiries with them, usually heard back within 24-48 hours. Sometimes, the quoted price on the website was actually beaten when they confirm your enquiry, not by much but shaved off around 2-300 quid so fingers crossed for you :smile:

I can imagine, it was my colour of choice too from the moment I saw it in real (the configurator makes each colour look crap), my backup would have probably been the Magnetic Grey or whatever it is called. 

5 minutes ago, DG97 said:

Have to admit, when the dealer rang me in February to say they had a build date, I was very surprised especially that I was told it'd be around May (at the earliest) and more realistically mid-end June before I got the car. Good experience with the dealer as they've kept me up to date with everything and certainly won't be complaining about the reduced wait time :wink:

so lucky, im so jelous. I was also qouted May originally, it then got bought forward to end of april, but could be mid april apparently. that was about 2-3 weeks ago, and havnt heard anything since. did you get an optional extras with yyours?

@DG97

Clearly a money-maker for Ford, the only non-chargeable colour on the Titaniums is Red. On the Zetec you can get Blazer Blue (would be perfect) but alas not on the Titaniums! So it's £250 for white (shows all the dirt), then £495+ for other colours. What a con!

1 minute ago, jackhoppkkins said:

so lucky, im so jelous. I was also qouted May originally, it then got bought forward to end of april, but could be mid april apparently. that was about 2-3 weeks ago, and havnt heard anything since. did you get an optional extras with yyours?

Fingers crossed for Mid-April, not too far away that! Although for mid-April, I'd have expected to have at least had a rough idea of a build date. 

I did, I'm quite a fan of technology so went for the following: B&O Play Sound, Driver Assistance Pack (Adaptive Cruise, Pedestrian Detection etc), BLIS with CTA, Door Edge Protectors, Rear View Cam with Sensors and the comfort pack with the heated seats and steering wheel. Thought these extras make the car into the "complete" car that ticks all my boxes!

4 minutes ago, Gigabit said:

@DG97

Clearly a money-maker for Ford, the only non-chargeable colour on the Titaniums is Red. On the Zetec you can get Blazer Blue (would be perfect) but alas not on the Titaniums! So it's £250 for white (shows all the dirt), then £495+ for other colours. What a con!

I agree, personally I think the colours should be either "free" (they'd probably increase the price of the car and claim the colour was free) or significantly cheaper, basically half a grand for a colour choice is pretty ridiculous in my opinion ( or like 700 quid if you go for the "Exclusive" colours which is just daylight robbery). 

Just now, DG97 said:

Fingers crossed for Mid-April, not too far away that! Although for mid-April, I'd have expected to have at least had a rough idea of a build date. 

I did, I'm quite a fan of technology so went for the following: B&O Play Sound, Driver Assistance Pack (Adaptive Cruise, Pedestrian Detection etc), BLIS with CTA, Door Edge Protectors, Rear View Cam with Sensors and the comfort pack with the heated seats and steering wheel. Thought these extras make the car into the "complete" car that ticks all my boxes!

oh yeah definitley understand and Im the same. I got the ST Line X in Red 1.0L 125 ps 3 door, with the black roof/mirrors, comfort pack, red interior pack, reversing camera/sensors. Yeah I would have though I would have a build date by now too, hopefully ill hear something this week, just want it now..

2 minutes ago, jackhoppkkins said:

oh yeah definitley understand and Im the same. I got the ST Line X in Red 1.0L 125 ps 3 door, with the black roof/mirrors, comfort pack, red interior pack, reversing camera/sensors. Yeah I would have though I would have a build date by now too, hopefully ill hear something this week, just want it now..

Nice! I think the red interior will work very nicely with your colours for the exterior, wish they offered more than just the red though! Would have liked a blue or something for the dash inserts just to liven the interior up. Don't think the red interior would work that well with the blue exterior. 

Yeah hopefully, if you don't, just give your dealer a ring. Me too haha, when I was told the car was gate released on the 9th and is now in Flushing, I was basically jumping with joy that the car now physically exists, although the dealer told me the ETA to them is the w/e 31st of March, to say today is the 12th, 2 and a half weeks to get the car to the dealer which seems a tad long hence why my original question in here! Even if it's the 31st (which it won't be for collection due to Easter), I'll still take it, was dying at the thought of waiting till June.

totally agree, they should deffo do interior colours to compliment all the exterior colours, bit silly that its only on the red. 

yeah I bet. I keep watching like videos of it on YouTube and looking at photos on google, just makes me want it even more :'( hahah

1 minute ago, jackhoppkkins said:

totally agree, they should deffo do interior colours to compliment all the exterior colours, bit silly that its only on the red. 

yeah I bet. I keep watching like videos of it on YouTube and looking at photos on google, just makes me want it even more :'( hahah

Maybe they'll make that an option for future buyers in a few months time...

Haha, glad I'm not the only one, kind of ran out of YouTube reviews and the clips when Ford flew people out to Spain for a spin in the ST-Lines. 

5 minutes ago, DG97 said:

Maybe they'll make that an option for future buyers in a few months time...

Haha, glad I'm not the only one, kind of ran out of YouTube reviews and the clips when Ford flew people out to Spain for a spin in the ST-Lines. 

hahah same

Lol think Broker4cars are gonna smash the competition, don't think Ford dealers are going to give £4K off somehow :P

Yeah I think so too, no chance haha, although end of March is approaching so maybe if you find a dealer desperate for a sale, you never know!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club