Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

do you turn auto stop off then ?

12 hours ago, jakephillips05 said:

does hill start assist work with auto start stop on ?

Hill start only holds the brakes for a second or two after you let go of the brake pedal, you'll already be in gear by then so stop start won't be active.

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Hill start only holds the brakes for a second or two after you let go of the brake pedal, you'll already be in gear by then so stop start won't be active.

so does hill start not work if im on a hill and in neutral with stop start on ?

Just now, jakephillips05 said:

i did have it in my previous citroen c1but that didnt have stop start because when i was on a hill yesterday with stop start on an put it in neutral it didnt hold it and its turned on in the settings 

Just now, jakephillips05 said:

It only holds the brakes as you release them and move off.

You can't move off if you are in neutral. I don't know if it would hold them if you are out of gear, there is no scenario you'd need both systems active.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

It only holds the brakes as you release them and move off.

You can't move off if you are in neutral. I don't know if it would hold them if you are out of gear, there is no scenario you'd need both systems active.

yeh ofc i see what you mean i will have to try it again 

Spoke to my dealer today for my Titanium X 125PS. Won't hear anything before the end of April they don't think, so looks like ordering times are staying slow.

It went really fast on mine suddenly. Ordered the last week of december, 125PS ST-line with leather interior, and was said to be delivered by the end of march. Till February no production date was given, than it was said to be produced within 7 days and it was at my dealer 7 days later. Picked it up after 2.5 months, so not complaining here! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martijn89 said:

It went really fast on mine suddenly. Ordered the last week of december, 125PS ST-line with leather interior, and was said to be delivered by the end of march. Till February no production date was given, than it was said to be produced within 7 days and it was at my dealer 7 days later. Picked it up after 2.5 months, so not complaining here! 

was that an X model though?

56 minutes ago, jackhoppkkins said:

was that an X model though?

We don’t have the X model here, as I live in the Netherlands. It had all the options of the X version in the Uk though: leather, folding mirrors, large touchscreen, B&O and the panoramic roof. So I expected it to take a lot longer, but at once it was planned and delivered quickly afterwards. The dealership told me the leather issues were solved, and they delivered a car early march which was ordered in september. They even had owners changing their orders and removing leather... But well, that should be solved according to them!

Oh I see. are you enjoying it? what colour did you go for?

Hi guys i wonder if someone can help, so every time i turn my car on on my sync 3 it keeps popping up saying serch for avalible wifi networks i have all the wifi settings turned off so i have no clue why this keeps coming it and it doesnt go away until i press close. anyone know how to get rid of this ?

On 29/03/2018 at 7:17 PM, Martijn89 said:

That's really useful mate, thanks.

My dealer said the leather is still causing delays.

1 hour ago, jakephillips05 said:

Hi guys i wonder if someone can help, so every time i turn my car on on my sync 3 it keeps popping up saying serch for avalible wifi networks i have all the wifi settings turned off so i have no clue why this keeps coming it and it doesnt go away until i press close. anyone know how to get rid of this ?

If you park near your house it can pick up your home wi-fi and do updates even after you have turned it off

Received my V5C today in the post for my car. The car I don’t yet have and hasn’t arrived at dealer yet!? Hmmm supposed to be there by today but not getting an answer from them today. 

1 hour ago, Jeffas said:

Received my V5C today in the post for my car. The car I don’t yet have and hasn’t arrived at dealer yet!? Hmmm supposed to be there by today but not getting an answer from them today. 

We didn't receive out V5 until about a week after we picked the car up.

3 hours ago, Tiexen said:

If you park near your house it can pick up your home wi-fi and do updates even after you have turned it off

Yes we are connected to our home wife. Not sure if you can use your mobile as a hotspot, e.g. use your mobile internet or not.

15 hours ago, jakephillips05 said:

There’s an option in the settings to turn auto updates off. I can’t remember what part of the settings it was in (not in the WiFi settings) but it seems to have turned that notification off for me. 

10 hours ago, Rcross said:

There’s an option in the settings to turn auto updates off. I can’t remember what part of the settings it was in (not in the WiFi settings) but it seems to have turned that notification off for me. 

ah okay brilliant thank you very much 

Has anyone who's ordered their MK8 with full LED headlights received their order yet?

I ordered my Titanium last December and will be picking it up next weekend but just learned recently that the full LEDs I so badly wanted back then are now available as an option :/

I'm looking to retrofit them one day (expensive but hey-ho) and would like to know how they actually perform. Any photos would be great.

Have ordered them on my titanium x 6 weeks ago 

1 hour ago, Bishbash93 said:

Has anyone who's ordered their MK8 with full LED headlights received their order yet?

I ordered my Titanium last December and will be picking it up next weekend but just learned recently that the full LEDs I so badly wanted back then are now available as an option :/

I'm looking to retrofit them one day (expensive but hey-ho) and would like to know how they actually perform. Any photos would be great.

On 31/03/2018 at 11:15 AM, jakephillips05 said:

I don't know whether you found it yet, but in settings, 'system wifi' I turned  'Wi-Fi availability notification' to off and it stopped it searching.

syncwifi.jpg

8 hours ago, Funkywill58 said:

Have ordered them on my titanium x 6 weeks ago 

Hi mate, have you got a delivery date yet?

No I ordered car in November and original supplier could not deliver so reordered 19th Feb and fortunately was able to add LEDS 13th March. Btw your spec is identical to mine except I have gone for moondust silver with black  roof mirrors and 16 inch wheels

Edited by Funkywill58
More info

Hi guys,

newbie here. Getting my 5 door Deep Impact Blue MK8 ST Line (140ps) delivered on Friday! Very excited. Snapped up a lease deal which had some in stock so can’t comment on any delivery delays but this seemed as good a place as any to say hi. :)

Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club