Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

6 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Maybe waiting for a full shipment before sending them or something along those lines. It will arrive soon enough.....

yeah i suppose that could be a reason. I sure do hope so, been waiing since mid november now, so eager to have it now!!!

• Like 1

Well ours was 6 months and still has issues.

2 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Well ours was 6 months and still has issues.

when is yours due?

We have our St Line X. Ordered August 2017 arrived beginning March 2018.

2 hours ago, Mavroz said:

We have our St Line X. Ordered August 2017 arrived beginning March 2018.

That was the same as mine, ordered end of August 17 picked up 4th March 18.

Paul.

On 12/04/2018 at 7:13 PM, Matt12341234 said:

No not yet. Haven't had a call to sign any paperwork yet either 

any news on your one yet mate?

2 hours ago, jackhoppkkins said:

any news on your one yet mate?

No nothing. I've got a convertible at the moment so the odd day of sun we get like today means I'm in no immediate rush to chase them up! I imagine now it'll be kept until May anyway to kick start that months sale targets 

On 4/8/2018 at 9:15 PM, DG97 said:

Possibly a silly question but have you tuned the bass in the settings? 

Yes, had a good play and even with the bass at max and treble and mid turned down to the minimum it still lacks the punch I'd hoped for.

Don't get me wrong it's a good system and very clear even at loud volumes, with no rattle, but it seems to be good at treble and mid, but the low down bass is mising umpf.

3 hours ago, Jeffas said:

Yes, had a good play and even with the bass at max and treble and mid turned down to the minimum it still lacks the punch I'd hoped for.

Don't get me wrong it's a good system and very clear even at loud volumes, with no rattle, but it seems to be good at treble and mid, but the low down bass is mising umpf.

Noticed the same thing, it think that if we only had a better eq, it would be easy to tune it to be perfect, because when played loud or listening some "bass boom" type of music there is potential in low down, but with that 3 band eq it is impossible least for me to get the sound right. Thinking of some sort of external eq.

My non X st line has now been delayed apparently due to a parts shortage at the factory. Would have thought this could affect other models too

Had phone call from dealer today, to say my Fiesta ST Line X has arrived today, will be picking it up on saturday.

Its been on order since september.

9 minutes ago, Mikey22 said:

Had phone call from dealer today, to say my Fiesta ST Line X has arrived today, will be picking it up on saturday.

Its been on order since september.

Me too, picking mine up Saturday, though I've only waited since the end of Jan 

Noticed the same thing, it think that if we only had a better eq, it would be easy to tune it to be perfect, because when played loud or listening some "bass boom" type of music there is potential in low down, but with that 3 band eq it is impossible least for me to get the sound right. Thinking of some sort of external eq.

If you're actually completely lacking bass then I would be concerned your subwoofer isn't working. My B&O has what I would describe as a lot of bass, more than enough, loud enough to feel, especially when turned up to 8-9, even at default EQ.

If you're just expecting neighbourhood-shaking, unsafe-to-drive-while-on bass then you probably need to look elsewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Neither our 7.5 or mk8 have B&o stereos in them and the sound is fantastic. Haven't done much with her car but my car the bass setting is in the middle as it is has far too much bass if i move it up from this. As Matt said are you sure there are no speaker issues?

7 hours ago, peat said:

If you're actually completely lacking bass then I would be concerned your subwoofer isn't working. My B&O has what I would describe as a lot of bass, more than enough, loud enough to feel, especially when turned up to 8-9, even at default EQ.

If you're just expecting neighbourhood-shaking, unsafe-to-drive-while-on bass then you probably need to look elsewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes i'am sure that system is ok. Jeffas said it perfect few post above. I would like to feel those infrasounds more, so i might be just after that " neighbourhood-shaking" stuff

mine is due to arrive at the dealer on the 12th supposedly. was originally 19th. idk how this has worked out tbh with other people getting theres before....*sigh* oh well, it is what it is

On 24/04/2018 at 7:35 PM, Matt12341234 said:

Me too, picking mine up Saturday, though I've only waited since the end of Jan 

I actually placed my order 1st weekend in Feb, but dealer had this car on order since September in different colour, they changed the order to my spec and all my extras ive had fitted to it.

hi just wanted to ask does anyone with an iPhone when the bluetooth connects does it turn your ringer volume up to full every time ?

St Line X doesn't. No.

4 hours ago, jakephillips05 said:

hi just wanted to ask does anyone with an iphone when the bluetooth connects does it turn your ringer volume up to full every time ?

My St Line X does this every time - not sure how to stop it!

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers - Paul.

Maybe it is an issue with the phone and not the car?

On 25/04/2018 at 4:35 PM, Boosteri said:

Yes i'am sure that system is ok. Jeffas said it perfect few post above. I would like to feel those infrasounds more, so i might be just after that " neighbourhood-shaking" stuff

If you turn the volume up to around the 20 mark the sound is good and you can hear the bass but the clarity is still there. It’s the everyday low volume levels around 6-10 which just seem too treble-y for me and a bit disappointing tbh. 

12 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Maybe it is an issue with the phone and not the car?

shouldnt be as i have iPhone

Yes that maybe the issue. The Mrs has an iPhone 8 and that doesn't have issues with volume being turned up.

If not it just be the car then but I can't thinking what.

My Titanium X does it everytime with my iPhone 7+, and with my wifes 7