Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

3 hours ago, Mikey22 said:

I guess you paid extra for the B & O system?

Yeah, id also say its a huge improvement over the premium Sony system in the RS, which came with a sub in the boot as well, that really lacked bass!

18 hours ago, JoeJelly said:

Mine produces very noticeable low frequency vibrations coming from the sub in the boot, and the cones in the front driver and passenger door move/vibrate a lot, even on just volume level 6/7. My audio settings are set to one step up for mid and treb, then bass is set to 3 steps from max, and set to stereo ("surround" sounded a bit odd). Ive only played music from USB though.

I have the B&O and have no vibrations at all, even turning it way up - if I did I would be taking my car to the dealer. Someone earlier on in the thread had similar and said the dealer had offered to fix it.

Just had my car back from being SiRamik coated. Got to say it now looks far better than when it left the showroom a month ago! 

8C32624C-E4FE-4528-BA0C-B69D871D22C9.jpeg

A72B8304-7F54-4608-AF67-D715E4C16D00.jpeg

63815831-56F3-4912-A44D-A7911765F71A.jpeg

DCE34959-63ED-4824-842A-F8BE14776426.jpeg

D22DCF86-BEBF-4180-B60E-79A64F53C04A.jpeg

3FA83FE9-9EDF-4BB4-98A6-7824426457E6.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice color, suits well with body lines. That garage :w00t: is one of the coolest and cleanest i have ever seen.

My Titanium X has been built this week. Ordered 20th March.

Did you order many extras. I ordered mine on 19th Feb  but have heard  nothing yet. 

Nearly every extra I could!

Auto parking assistance, variable boot floor, LED headlamps, door edge protectors, BLIS, Driver Assistance pack...

4 minutes ago, Gigabit said:

Nearly every extra I could!

Auto parking assistance, variable boot floor, LED headlamps, door edge protectors, BLIS, Driver Assistance pack...

Snap!

I think my dealer must be quite high up in the "pecking order". My order seems to have progressed very quickly indeed.

I guess I should join this now. Although the wait probably isn't comparable to the Zetec/Titanium, etc models. 

Ordered my ST-3 5 door in Frozen White on 28th April.

Extras:

LED Headlamps, Performance Pack, B&O Play, 2nd load floor

No build date as yet.

9 hours ago, alexp999 said:

I guess I should join this now. Although the wait probably isn't comparable to the Zetec/Titanium, etc models. 

Extras:

No build date as yet.

It took me about a month to get a build date for my Titanium X, if that helps.

mine has been pushed back another week :whistling1: due to the dealer at the 19th again now...*large sigh of dissappointment* supposedly it has been "marked as priority" though, whatever that is likely to do..

4 hours ago, jackhoppkkins said:

mine has been pushed back another week :whistling1: due to the dealer at the 19th again now...*large sigh of dissappointment* supposedly it has been "marked as priority" though, whatever that is likely to do..

How long has it been on order?

5 hours ago, Mikey22 said:

How long has it been on order?

since mid november. was built first week of april, been waiting over a month for it to be shipped

On a slightly different topic my new fiesta Titanium 2018 delivered in April seems to have an issue with the locking system - the car using the internal power door locks works fine - when I use the remote key the mirrors flash indicating all is locked - but I then checked the boot and it opens and no alarm goes off - any one with any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Keith Amersham

If you have keyless entry and key with you, car will unlock boot when press the boot switch. Test by leaving your keys several meters away from the car, if it still opens the boot?

On 5/6/2018 at 10:24 AM, alexp999 said:

Extras:

No build date as yet.

Awesome mate, early reviews of the new ST all look extremely positive! I badly wanted the Mk7 but need a 5 door and they are rare as hens teeth (think they only made 5 doors for the final model year), and wasn't able to wait for the MK8 so be interested to hear your experiences. I may be looking to chop in mine in a couple of years. Was skeptical when I first heard they were moving to a 1.5 3 cylinder for the ST, but having done 1000 miles in my 1.0 now I'm an absolute convert to the 3 cylinder engine. Revvy, punchy, and makes a far more interesting noise compared to most ecobox 4 cylinders (read a review or perhaps on here that it sounds like half a flat 6 / Porsche 911 engine, couldn't agree more!). I can only imagine another 500cc and 60bhp makes it ****ing awesome.

My Titanium X is in Flushing now - any idea on an ETA to the south of the UK?

Is this paint protection stuff worth looking into?

I have just received the following email from my leasing company:

Hi Jack, I hope you're well! I am just writing with regards to the dealership's most recent update - unfortunately they have advised the vehicle is still stuck at the port in Belgium, due to the backlog of vehicles still being shipped across from March. With this in mind, the dealership currently anticipate the vehicle to arrive with them on the 25th May. I can only apologise for this delay, however I can only assure you that I am keeping a very close eye on this vehicle order for you, and have ensured the dealership still have it marked as a priority. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance in the meantime. Kind regards, Magenta

- Very frustrated

7 hours ago, Gigabit said:

Week and a half to 2 weeks I would say. 

Depends on price and products used to be honest. You'll get much better quality/value going somewhere privately to someone with a good reputation with plenty of experience. With the dealer, the stuff you get is alright but the quality of the job is not really close to someone who only does valeting/detailing etc. 

If your dealer is offering you something for a price close to what you would pay privately, I'd look at private first to see what you get and if you're happy go for that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gigabit said:

judging by the email i received, it’ll take at least 2 weeks to get to your dealer. mine was built first week of april and still hasn’t been shipped out of flushing due to the backlog of vehicles they’re catching up on shipping from march...

• Like 1

Looks like a new Blue colour is available to replace the Deep Impact Blue. 

How often does engine coolent need to be topped up as i just filled up my screenwash and noticed the coolent level is nearly where it says minumum ?

17 hours ago, jakephillips05 said:

How often does engine coolent need to be topped up as i just filled up my screenwash and noticed the coolent level is nearly where it says minumum ?

I had the same issue, it won’t need topping up often but it looks like the factory pours in the minimum they can do if you top it off now, you shouldn’t need to go near it again until you replace it as a service item

1 hour ago, DG97 said:

I had the same issue, it won’t need topping up often but it looks like the factory pours in the minimum they can do if you top it off now, you shouldn’t need to go near it again until you replace it as a service item

ah right okay thank you for that. so is halford coolent okay to put in or can i not mix what ford put in with another brand ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club