Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

Hi Rcross,

Sounds encouraging. What spec did you order? - I'm interested as I ordered a spec'd up Titanium X on the 19th Jan with an ETA of week end 17th Mar - right when I'm on holiday!

As far as can be seen, they have been focussing on the ST-Line X's this last few weeks and adding the Titanium X's to the mix now too. My last update on Monday was the car was in still in 'Segmentation' but I'll see if that's changed when I get my next update on Monday.

I'm starting to feel confident that I'll get my hands on my new pride and joy much sooner than I expected when first starting the process, maybe sooner still than evenj the dealership estimated.

Had an update today on my ST-Line X January order, car is now built and should have it mid March

5 hours ago, JoeJelly said:

Had an update today on my ST-Line X January order, car is now built and should have it mid March

wow really? I have a november order ST Line X, havnt had any news that its going to be any earlier than the end of april....hoping I get an update next week that this will come forward to march if your january order st line x is due in march.

11 hours ago, BrownMotoring said:

Hi Rcross,

Sounds encouraging. What spec did you order? - I'm interested as I ordered a spec'd up Titanium X on the 19th Jan with an ETA of week end 17th Mar - right when I'm on holiday!

As far as can be seen, they have been focussing on the ST-Line X's this last few weeks and adding the Titanium X's to the mix now too. My last update on Monday was the car was in still in 'Segmentation' but I'll see if that's changed when I get my next update on Monday.

I'm starting to feel confident that I'll get my hands on my new pride and joy much sooner than I expected when first starting the process, maybe sooner still than evenj the dealership estimated.

Titanium X ecoboost 100 in deep impact blue, with park assistance pack and drivers assistance pack. The car was built 20th Feb and I have bee told the estimated date of delivery to me is the 10th March. 

Slightly frustrating because i'm selling my old car privately and was told the fiesta want going to be here until April / May. Now got a rush to sell my car but I can't complain. Very excited to get the new one. 

Just had update from dealer, excitement is building. Car built and waiting at Vlissingen ready to be shipped over. Still on track for delivery during week ending 17/03 although I'm hoping sooner as I'm only on holiday that week (face palm moment and wondering if it's possible to convince my wife, if push comes to shove, to make a diversion to collect). Anyway, ordered 19th Jan fully expecting to get it until May at earliest, August at latest. Pleasantly surprised but now just excited, to be honest. Poor wife will be relegated to a distant second for a few weeks. I expect this forum thread will be filling up with photo's of the car cars very soon.

• Like 1

sorry this question is kinda irelivent but i want to know if ford sell the little bins/ash tray bin for cars as i want one for when i get my new fiesta ?

1 minute ago, jakephillips05 said:

sorry this question is kinda irelivent but i want to know if ford sell the little bins/ash tray bin for cars as i want one for when i get my new fiesta ?

I think you can get ones that fit in the cup holders. The dealer should be able to advise if they can order them for you from Ford.

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

I think you can get ones that fit in the cup holders. The dealer should be able to advise if they can order them for you from Ford.

okay thank you 

The train transporter from dagenham docks goes past my house as i live next to the train line always looking each day to see if i see my car ahaha. will share a picture tomorrow, you never know some of your guys cars might be on it how exciting !!!!

1 hour ago, jakephillips05 said:

The train transporter from dagenham docks goes past my house as i live next to the train line always looking each day to see if i see my car ahaha. will share a picture tomorrow, you never know some of your guys cars might be on it how exciting !!!!

I think it's only for northern deliveries. Southern go straight on a transporter afaik.

yeh properly so any Northerners i might have seen your car, lots of new fiestas on it.  

Further update.....

Not about our car but the car the dealership loaned us..........

Sorry for going a little off topic but someone decided that they wanted to use the back of the mrs loan car to stop on, on a roundabout this morning.

The guy was driving a 2 yr old Focus St3. He said he didn't see the traffic had stopped on the roundabout and was watching cars coming/stopping from the other direction.

Seemed like a very nice guy, admitted full liability and it was a company car.

The mrs car has a split in the nearside of the rear bumper with paint missing and the bottom honeycomb grille is smashed, no airbag deployment. His front grille and headlight and maybe bumper is smashed she said.

All parties happy, dealership informed and all they ask is that we tell the insurance company after the damage assessment that they wish to carry out the repair work as it is their vehicle.

Thankfully, and everyone has said, at least it isn't your new car you are waiting for....

New Car Reg chosen... Dealership just called to say it's on it way to them and they should now have it by W/E 17/3.

The guy and the dealership may be more excited than me as he say's it may be the first ST-Line X they've at their his dealership! 

• Like 1

Dealer let me know yesterday car is built and at port awaiting clearance but are not certain on a date yet.. anyone any rough estimate how long this bit usually takes? 

25 minutes ago, simps100 said:

Dealer let me know yesterday car is built and at port awaiting clearance but are not certain on a date yet.. anyone any rough estimate how long this bit usually takes? 

2-4 weeks till delivery I'd say. It will give them an ETA unless there's a problem. (although recent weather may affect things).

• Like 1

here is some images of the train today very exciting. enjoy the double decker one is all the fiestas 

IMG_4736.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4640.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simps100 said:

We were told ours was showing shipped but told them we don't want it registering until the new Reg on 1st March. (Not sure what happens when you have a private plate but they have had the V750)

That is the last we heard, hopefully they will contact us when the car is received by the dealership.

11 minutes ago, jakephillips05 said:

here is some images of the train today very exciting. enjoy the double decker one is all the fiestas 

IMG_4736.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4640.JPG

I spy 2 white cars, ours is white..... hahaha :smile:

• Like 1

Just now, Mavroz said:

I spy 2 white cars, ours is white..... hahaha :smile:

sadly those arnt fiestas, the fiestas are on that double deckers bit which you cant really see the cars so extra protection for them luckly but if you live in the north theres a chance it could be on it one of thesr days 

• Like 1

Update on order at line X ordered 28 august built 19 February dealer email today car should be delivered to them tomorrow here's hoping

My ETA has moved forward from w/e 17th March to w/e 10th March. Hopefully I can rush it through my valet bay and workshop and be on the road on the Saturday 

1 hour ago, jakephillips05 said:

My car is showing as being on DAGRAIL today so maybe it was on that train!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

My car is showing as being on DAGRAIL today so maybe it was on that train!

ohhh defiantly if your up north as the train comes at the same time every afternoon at around 5:35-5:40 i presume dagrail means on the train from dagenham port does it say that as status on the vista as im getting vin update from dealer tomorrow ?

50 minutes ago, jakephillips05 said:

ohhh defiantly if your up north as the train comes at the same time every afternoon at around 5:35-5:40 i presume dagrail means on the train from dagenham port does it say that as status on the vista as im getting vin update from dealer tomorrow ?

Correct. It's in the UK and on the train. VISTA updated this morning to give me the new ETA and status update.

1 hour ago, Clive 55 said:

Update on order at line X ordered 28 august built 19 February dealer email today car should be delivered to them tomorrow here's hoping

Oh wow, mine was built on the 18th but not had an update from dealer since last weds, I’m hoping your news means that my car will be delivered very soon too fingers crossed 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club