Do Not Sell My Personal Information

lack of power behind car

chris26

I have just had a new engine fitted in my focus mk1. i got my car back today and there doesn't seem to be any power behind the car. I gave it a good run out but couldn't go any faster than 55mph. My father in-law seam's to thinks it's rather the ,turbo,-glow plugs,-air lock- or some thing to do with the engine management system?????????????

I have just had a new engine fitted in my focus mk1. i got my car back today and there doesn't seem to be any power behind the car. I gave it a good run out but couldn't go any faster than 55mph. My father in-law seam's to thinks it's rather the ,turbo,-glow plugs,-air lock- or some thing to do with the engine management system?????????????

no dash lights i take it sounds like its in limp mode ie theres a fault somewhere its so hard to say mate as the engines just been put in i assume 2nd hand engine so it could be anything i advise getting it to ford and get it checked before you end up with serious damage could be turbo isnt working valves it could be incorrect timing get it in and get it checked asap

forget glow plugs and air locks take it back to the garage that done the job and get it sorted mate

It was a 2nd hand one but it was bare engine all my parts have been put on it. I have done that test were you get the error codes and mine is flashing 9359 dtc. on a few sites and it apparently means 'Ignition Run / ACC circuit failure' ??

It was a 2nd hand one but it was bare engine all my parts have been put on it. I have done that test were you get the error codes and mine is flashing 9359 dtc. on a few sites and it apparently means 'Ignition Run / ACC circuit failure' ??

all i can find is that its body electrical related so may have nowt to do with the power loss

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club