Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav issues

LizC

On 1 October as I was travelling to Luton within 8 miles of Luton airport my sat Nav vehicle locator went bizarrely wrong placing me all over the south east. Once eventually through to ford customer service an advisor informed me that on Friday 30 September an issue was made known to them of issues with ford sat navs only in the vicinity of Luton and Gatwick airports, they are now denying this. I managed to get it to reset by manual calibration and entering location manually after 4 days of doing so UNTIL 2 weeks later I was back in Luton and it happened again. GPS fine. I have complained to ford but customer service and CEO Andy Barratt are claiming it’s the age of my car and totally denying the issue. The ‘lovely’Amy on customer service is treating me like an idiot. Any advice or had anyone else experienced the same issues with ford sat navs!

Bristol is a bit random as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club