Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK2 Facelift Sony Sync fail

Datapunk

Hello to all 

I own a Ford Focus MK2.5 2009
which has factory installed cd6000 stereo without usb only AUX

I recently made an order from the eBay one used sony mp3 stereo

2 days ago i installed the stereo in the car all work fine except the bluetooth connectivity  i try to connect my phone via Bluetooth  i find it as a device on the mobile phone and when i try to connect my mobile phone asking my for pair code but the stereo display does not showing any code

I tried the code 0000 & 1234 first but nothing happens my mobile phone keeps asking me the pair code of the stereo

Thank you in advance

The New One 

59f3320e8e2fd_Sonymp3.jpg.0252fd3ce43dedaf7c7e47d8cedfedf6.jpg

The Old One

CD6000.jpg.bddf3e1829fee2e3fa9a77844f222b5a.jpg

Do you actually ahve a bluetooth module?

It's not part of the radio but a standalone module.

Could also be that the memory has reached the maximum bonded devices and you'll need to clear old ones before you can add new ones-

Yes i have the following bluetooth module 8M5T-19G488-AH 

also before i change the CD6000 with the Sony i debond all the devices from cd6000 to clear the memory

Yesterday i reinstall my old CD6000 stereo just to see if the bluetooth connection and voice commands working, and all working fine with the CD6000

so i install again the Sony one after a reset of the bluetooth module (remove the connection plug from Bluetooth module and remove the battery cables) and i have the same results

i cant connect to the Bluetooth module because when i try to connect the stereo is not prompting the bond code .

i am thinking that maybe the module that i have is not compatible with the Sony Stereo or maybe i have to configure the module somehow to support the Sony Stereo .

59f6e368ac8bf_BluetothModule.thumb.jpg.5a47c273622426fcdab35685d2ebb42a.jpg

59f6e37147dca_BluetothModuleConnections.thumb.jpg.a78f41498c246667709005a4c2b6a12a.jpg

Do these radios/bluetooth modules need coding to each other / the car?