Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Focus St Line

Metalzone

Hi guys,

I own a 2017 Focus St Line 1.0 Ecoboost 125Bhp, so far, i've done the following mods:

- Cupholder with sliding cover
- Arm rest with sliding top
- Pioneer Speakers and subwoofer
- Updated the Sync 3 v2.5 to v3.0. This solved the much irritating Gracenote's generic album art.

In the near future, i hope, i would like to activate the autolocking and the cruise control with Forscan and Focccus. Can someone point me to a reliable ELM327 cable?

As i don't want to void the seven years warranty, i was thinking about buying a new steering wheel with flat bottom, with the proper buttons and harness and hope that at the dealership no one notice. Does anyone knows its finis code?

This is the one Stoney recommended me, I have bought it and it works fine and is of good quality.

I'd be careful about that warranty but here is the part number anyway: 1742656

This is for a ford fiesta, im not sure if the steering wheel is the same but I assume it is.

• Like 1

Thanks Sam and Stoney,

I'll buy that cable.

The steering wheel i want is not the same as the fiesta one. This is the one i want, just like mine but, with the cruise control buttons

st-line.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Metalzone said:

Thanks Sam and Stoney,

I'll buy that cable.

The steering wheel i want is not the same as the fiesta one. This is the one i want, just like mine but, with the cruise control buttons

st-line.png

Not too sure about that one, I just typed steering wheel into fordpartsuk and it only came up with fiesta ones.

Thanks anyway.

There's a lot of steering wheels to the RS on eBay, but, that would be surely noticed at the anual service at the dealership...

I haven't seen none without the blue stitching and RS logo, at least not a new one.

Only flat wheels are ST & RS ones.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’ve got the flat bottom steering wheel on my car, and it’s a STLine with cruise control. 

Thought all the STlines came with the flat bottom? 

3 minutes ago, drsdriver said:

I’ve got the flat bottom steering wheel on my car, and it’s a STLine with cruise control. 

Thought all the STlines came with the flat bottom? 

Probably varies depending on market.

That's got to be it, here in Portugal all St Line i have seen, have the flat bottom steering wheel.

Mine is the one below. 

Stering Wheel.JPG