Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need some help :)

LJAM

Hi all,

SO... I have a 2014 zetec s and was wondering if someone could answer/help me with a couple of my questions.

Firstly, I would like to get an exhaust tip for cosmetic reasons but I have noticed that the stock exhaust is slightly angled and I'm wondering where I could buy good looking cap as well as how I could install it??

Secondly, I bought the car from an auction and have noticed that the Speakers have a sort of rattle sound while I'm driving along and when I'm playing music through them. Does this mean they are blown and where should I go to fix it? 

Thirdly, I want to get new lights for my car both interior and exterior and something to go with the colour of the car (white) can anyone recommend/send a link to some? 

Lastly, I have heard that fiestas are nicked ALL the time and was wondering how I would change the OBD port or whether I should just invest in a disklock?

Regards,

Luke

Most of the questions I can’t answer but the one I CAN answer is about lighting.

Interior wise you can search on eBay for 501 LED in colour of your choice, they will serve the boot and foot wells.

You can also change the map lights, look at Autobeam for something like that. 

Exterior lighting, the only lights that major need changing are the front headlights as they are shocking in my opinion. Either go for LEd’s (Autobeam) or perhaps updated halogen such as the Philips Vision one’s. 

There is a page on the forum somewhere that has all the bulb types(sizes) and where they are in the car so try and find that while putting together your lighting shopping list :) 

best of luck with the new car and the rest.

IMO, OBD port is very subjective to where you park your car and the neighbourhood etc. 

• Like 1

I can offer some advice about some of those things.

My Speakers in my 2009 Zetec rattle aswell (only seems to be when they are loud or there is some bass), I assume it is because they are on their way out or maybe just loose, I'm not too sure.

Regarding the OBD port, you can buy a obd port protector (can't recommend any because I haven't really looked into it that much) which is basically like a locked box that goes around it or you can get a dummy OBD port (Here is one on eBay that has good reviews)

And about lighting, I have replaced my dipped beam with Philips X-tremeVisions and they are much better, whiter and brighter (that rhymes lol)

For the interior, I have replaced my footwell, boot and roof light with Autobeam LEDs (with the roof light you need the small not large ones), as Iwatson said they're the 501 type.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club