Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sudden Drop in MPG

TomsFocus

On 18/12/2017 at 7:06 PM, madmole said:

Chuck a bottle of Archoil 6400-D through it, if its dirty injectors (duff spray pattern), etc that will clear it out a lot. Its brill stuff, I've used it for ages and recommended to all my mates that now swear by it. 

Forget Millars, use Archoil and feel what a proper additive does. Used millers for years in the landy, never going back to it

Sooo i should change to archoil 6400D is it the same price as millers ? where can i buy it

Jamie

https://www.powerenhancer.co.uk

The 6400-d is a once every 5000 mile clean out treatment. They have the 6200 for normal use (50ml a tankful each time you fill up). They also do Cetane improver which is great for adding to winter diesel to bring its power back up

All good stuff, the 6400-D makes the car so smooth and quiet with extra ooomph while it's in there. and does a great job of cleaning out EGR, CAT, DPF, injectors etc

I ran Millers in my Landy for about the first 120k miles before discovering Archoil. Never went back to Millars, 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My old MK2 TDCI 1.8 Sport did about 50MPG.

My new MK3 1.0 EcoBoost Petrol does 50MPG

My Superchips/BlueFin upgrade makes the 1.0 do 40MPG.

Obviously its all how you drive and what sort of roads.

Plenty of people rave about high MPG but their journey consists of sitting at 70mph for an hour! :rolleyes:

I have a mix on my 30mile journey to work of 30-60mph speed limits, round a bouts, traffic lights, uphill/downhill etc so not able to get much of a constant speed to increase MPG.

• 4 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club