Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service/oil change warning lamps

auldreekie

Does the 2014 Fiesta Titanium 1.0L Ecoboost petrol have warning lamp or something that tells me when a service is due.
I've only had the above car since March 17 which was serviced just before I bought it. It will be getting it's first Major service in March 18.

I've not had any experience of oil change/service due lamps before cos my previous cars were about 20 yrs old +.

2 hours ago, auldreekie said:

Does the 2014 Fiesta Titanium 1.0L Ecoboost petrol have warning lamp or something that tells me when a service is due.
I've only had the above car since March 17 which was serviced just before I bought it. It will be getting it's first Major service in March 18.

I've not had any experience of oil change/service due lamps before cos my previous cars were about 20 yrs old +.

Mine does. 2014 1.0T 125PS

IMG_7402.PNG

6 minutes ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Mine does. 2014 1.0T 125PS

IMG_7402.PNG

have you seen it display? normally its only the diesel variant that displays that message around that age .

the later fiesta 1.0 may do from what i recall

I have the same entry in my owners manual, as there is no colour mentioned in the message indicator column I'm not sure if it means  have it or not

It came up at oil change time with a "service now" indicator in the audio display each time I started the car. Went away after a service at Ford. They told me it was the oil change indicator. I only have the blue display so all messages are the same. 

6 hours ago, iantt said:

have you seen it display? normally its only the diesel variant that displays that message around that age .

the later fiesta 1.0 may do from what i recall

"service now"in the uk means theres an electrical engine fault normally.

maybe different dependant on country/region?

7 hours ago, iantt said:

"service now"in the uk means theres an electrical engine fault normally.

maybe different dependant on country/region?

I thought so too but there were no codes present on my OBD11 reader. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club