Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus ST Line X 140

mark97

Only issue I've noticed with the car so far, which is a small one. Is the mats that came in the car don't fit properly, only one of the push fit location lugs will fit on each of the front mats. Going to drop the dealer an email and see if they can advice and get it sorted 

3 hours ago, mark97 said:

Joe, any response to the floor mat issue?

Spoke with my salesman today and I'm popping over the dealers in the morning to hopefully resolve the issue. I don't think I'll have to argue the point as the dealer has always been great to deal with. Even got a full tank of fuel when I picked the car up as  a thanks for purchasing another car with them.

Good luck and hope its all sorted for you, let me know the outcome as I hope to get mine in the next few weeks so it will be something for me to check. I am assuming these are the mats that come standard with the ST Line X?

I read this but have yet to check mine to see if they fit correct.

Also hope they get sorted [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just got back from the dealers.

they are the st line x mats, however they don't fit due to the factory fitting left hand drive ones 🙈. So my salesman is ordering the correct set in

yet again can't fault the service I've received from the dealers 

Oh and incase anyone is wondering about the spare wheel, mine came with a steel min use one. Which I would personally take over a tyre inflation kit any day 

• Like 1

I love Ford's approach to QC. :unsure:

"That doesn't look quite right but I'm not sure why.....never mind I'm sure it'll be fine and no-one will notice!) :wallbash:

10 minutes ago, 1979Damian said:

I love Ford's approach to QC. :unsure:

"That doesn't look quite right but I'm not sure why.....never mind I'm sure it'll be fine and no-one will notice!) :wallbash:

Yeah I did think on the way home about that 😂

26 minutes ago, Joe519 said:

Yeah I did think on the way home about that 😂

If it was late on a Friday afternoon I wonder if they would "notice" a "Tangerine Scream" bonnet on a "Magnetic Grey" car? :biggrin:

Gave it a wash today ready for tommorow to add the paint, glass and wheel protection (garaged overnight). Also swapped the standard headlight bulbs to some Philips whitevision ones. The Standard bulbs weren't terrible but there defo are whiter in appearance so I'm happy :) 

Pictures as requested mark.

any update on when you will be receiving yours?

had the car a few weeks now and still really enjoying it, really nice car to be in when driving 

IMG_7254.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7256.JPG

IMG_7257.JPG

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Joe, car looks stunning. I am about to order a 1.5 TDCi ST-Line X in Black (tempted to try Automatic too) and was wondering (as I currently have a Titanium 2016) does it have the full interior lamp set (with map lights), does it have the red theatre lighting in the roof console, does it even have a roof console, with sunglasses holder and finally does it have the theatre lighting in the door casings and footwells as Titanium? 

On 22/11/2017 at 11:28 AM, 1979Damian said:

If it was late on a Friday afternoon I wonder if they would "notice" a "Tangerine Scream" bonnet on a "Magnetic Grey" car? :biggrin:

friend worked for a certain British SUV dealership back in the 80s - factory managed to deliver a metallic green vehicle with a grey tailgate fitted, no idea how that got past QC, then again they did also manage to deliver vehicles with no engine ecu fitted so they had to be pushed off the transporter

• Haha 1

QC? What's that. Like no one noticing one seat obvious the wrong type/shape , cloth trim colour and missing head rest ,adjustment handles etc.
That gets past all the QC before a dealer takes possession.
And years ago factory QC failed to spot valve stem oil seals on cylinder head not being fitted resulting in very smokey cars coming out the plant and on to transporters then delivered to dealers.

• 2 years later...

I’m looking for seat covers for a focus st line x.
do I need certain sort because of the air bags?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club