Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number plate lights

F0CUE

Hi got new led number plate bulbs and after fighting with getting the holder out I found it was the wrong type I should of checked the bulb list on here. I put the holder back in well it's holding there but dodgy and the both lights now don't work. I only took one out do you think I have blown the fuse and if so where is it? :(

Done some further searching and came across a fuse guide so will check in the morning unless there is any further problems I can test?

OK had a proper look in full daylight and it was the bulbs had popped and I happened to have replacements from when I changed the sidelight bulbs. Anyways for reference this page is very helpful on the fuses for both US and UK.

http://fusesdiagram.com/ford/fuses-and-relay-ford-focus-mk2.html

Have you managed to get them working. For LED lights I recommend autobeam. I just ordered some number plate lights for my mk6 fiesta and hopefully can see if they are an improvement. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club