Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering wheel disklok

steve1312

Hi having just watched an alarming video released by west midlands police showing two scum bags nicking a car (audi I think) with keyless ignition and entry, using some sort of gismo to transmit the signal from the keys which were in the owners house to the car, I am now seriously thinking of following the advise of the police and getting some sort of steering wheel lock, what do you guys recommend and has anybody got the Disklok steering wheel cover and if you have how does it sit on the fiesta wheel does it mark the wheel or cause any problems with the steering wheel controls thanks in advance for your input Steve.

Cheers Stoney sorry didn't see that thread , its the video I watched and yes its a merc not an audi thanks again.

• Like 1

Tin found tried it out it blocks signal keys ( both sets )put away in tin, well its a start.

• Like 1

Me too, on all my cars. No damage to steering wheel or boss. A highly visible deterrent.

And, good idea to store all remote control key fobs in a tin - Faraday effect - it works too! 

• Like 1

Same here. Had one since 2003 and used it on my ST24, but had to modify it slightly to fit the (Mondeo) mk4 steering wheel. Should be fine on a Fiesta...go to Halfords and ask to try one.

• Like 1

Disklok is a cheap visual deterrent cost just over £100 use this coupon code for 10% discount

mk3frs10
IMG_2681.JPG

small size fits Fiesta and focus

Also to stop them doing the relay theft get a Faraday bag for your keys

IMG_2680.JPG

They really do work. Get 2 one for your spare key and one for your daily key. Don’t forget to keep your keys upstairs as well

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 2

Wow! Those Diskloks have gone up in price since I bought mine.

Cheers folks thanks for all your replies disklok looks favorite, birthday coming up and Christmas so will hopefully have some cash to spend thanks again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club