Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Owner's manual

Undercover

Hi all,

Just recently purchased a Fiesta Zetec 2007 3dr 1.4,  came with no owners manual, unable to find on here, does this site have manuals for download?

18 minutes ago, Undercover said:

Cheers, it gives 2 links

Owner’s Manual 01/06/2007 - 20/07/2008 (HTML)

Owner’s Manual 05/10/2005 - 31/05/2007 (HTML)

Not sure which link I need, also, it says 2002, my car was registered in 2007.

2002 is the year they started making the mk6 Fiesta.

Depends if you car was make (not registered) before June 2007. To find out the build date, go to this website and sign up. Then enter your reg and find the build date. You should get this screen with the build date on the right hand side (as circled).

Untitled187.thumb.png.b55972d04e7dedcdcb595e254eed0ea2.png

Build date and registration dates are nearly 2 months out on my car, so you need to find yours in order to download the correct owners manual. 

• Like 1

If your car was registered between June 2007 - July 2008, use the top link, if it was registered between October 2005 - May 2007 use the bottom link. I'd hazard a guess and say there isn't much difference between the two manuals

• Like 1

Thanks for all the helpful replies

• Like 1

when i had my 2007 fiesta 1.6tdci the handbook had the windscreen washer reservoir and power steering fluid reservoir around the wrong way in the diagram for 1.6tdci.  the change could have been something as simple as them correcting that 

• Like 1

Actually just looked at both of them. they are both different for power steering fluid for 1.6tdci but both wrong. On my 1,6tdci first reg July 2007 the power steering fluid is just to right on the diagram and slightly forward from the battery (diagram in maintenance section). It is an odd set up as it is hydraulic power steering but with electric pump (which I think is roughly underneath the battery). How can ford get this wrong. People will be putting soapy water in the power streering. I would have done had the cap not been so tight I could not get it off (it's hard to get a grip on it due to access low down). I bought the car in 2007, my brother now has it. the cap has never been removed, after 159k miles the power steering is fine and never been topped up

• 1 year later...

I have tried the online Ford manuals and it comes up with a 404 error?

7 hours ago, Glyn Curtis said:

I have tried the online Ford manuals and it comes up with a 404 error?

Yes, I've also found that when trying to look up info on earlier versions of the Fiesta. The manual comes up but when you click on any topic you get 404 server error. The latest year I've been able to get into is 2011. I wondered if Ford stopped supporting them for older models for some reason, but I would have thought it more logical to keep stuff online after paper versions are no longer available.

• 6 months later...

Hi

I have a 2008 mk6 fiesta which has a sony radio/cd fitted, it has controls on the steering columb and displays the station on the instrument panel;, what owners manual for the car do I need

Steve

The build date, month and year is coded in the VIN of the car, you will be able to work out precisely from the workshop manual those details. The MK6 was manufactured between 2002 and 2007, MK7 from 2008 onwards but date of first registration of a late build MK6 will go into 2008. As for 'which owners manual' the MK6 has both radio control type instructions and diagrams, column and standard, the supplementary audio user manual covers the radio but you need the correct one. The MK6 2007 57 plate Fiesta that I purchased recently did not have any books with it but I found a seller on eBay that supplies both owner manual and radio manual in the original Ford wallet as new for around £20.