Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halo headlights

Newblet

Hello everyone!

I've recently installed angel eye/halo headlights and was curious where the LEDs are for the rings?

Any help appreciated.

Do you have any pictures of it? Wouldn't mind having a look at it. Wouldn't the halos work as sidelights? 

The halos do work as side lights but the rings light from LEDs below (I think) so I was curious if anyone has messed with them before and had a clue what type of led just incase I have to change them at some point.

IMG_20171212_170553.jpg

Does look nice👍. Have you checked behind the headlights to see if there is any covers for any bulbs which might be used for the halos? If there's no bulbs then the halos might be an LED ring fitted inside the headlight. Hopefully though I'd say they will last some time.

I bought some halos for my mk6 fiesta from autobeam. They can go white when wired into the sidelights and also amber when connected to the indicators. These stick to the fog light lens. 

DSC_0088.JPG

From the description it says the angel eye halos are just LED. I think it might be like the led halo lights I bought where the LEDs are integrated into the ring. 

Screenshot_20171213-181656.png

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club