Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Can i park here before 8.

jace1969

This sign says from 8 upto 30mins and no return for 1 hour.

So can i park here from 7.30 until 8.30 as shop opens at 7 so it gives me 1 hour round the shop,i asked a few people in the shop and some yes and some no.

It states from 8 so i think its ok.

20171201_074522.jpg

Yes.

Those signs simply mean that the time limits (maximum stay of 30 minutes and no return within 1 hour) are only enforced between the hours 8.00am and 6.15pm. Before 8.00am and after 6.15pm there are no restrictions.

Obviously though, don't do this:

245608.jpg.c395c2283cf53647833ef23e240dc173.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol I'm sure you could get a ticket for parking like that. I'm sure passers by will be scraping their coats against it

I'm sure you could get a shopping trolley through there if you tried hard enough!!! :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Lol I'm sure you could get a ticket for parking like that. I'm sure passers by will be scraping their coats against it

Im sure the scratches from a coat on a car like that would count as a 'cosmetic' finish lol

• Haha 1

LOL i have seen some right good parking in my time but that just tops it,sure the person knows its wrong.

So i will park there then and my normal time then as shop opens at 7 so helps a lot,i did think that dont come into action until 8 just what others told me.

I doubt anyone driving an old Micra and parking like that would even notice any extra scratches, let alone care about them... :laugh:  The car in front needs a taxi to the kerb as well...  I imagine that's a street full of PLACing tbh!  I do feel sorry for people without off street parking though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I doubt anyone driving an old Micra and parking like that would even notice any extra scratches, let alone care about them... :laugh:  The car in front needs a taxi to the kerb as well...  I imagine that's a street full of PLACing tbh!  I do feel sorry for people without off street parking though.

That's why you should keep away from old cars and even some modern cars with dents and a poor body. I hate people who don't care about their car and doesn't care about others cars

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club