Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Individual

adzmcp

Had a nice line up of cars in showroom this weekend just gone we had a titanium Individual then a Zetec S Individual a Focus ST-3 and Focus RS all next to each other. The Titanium individual sold first thing Sat morning. The Zetec S one looks nice we had one before but i did not get chance to sit in it play around etc seems a nice car.

I'll top that... My showroom as of now!!

Fiesta Titanium, Focus Zetec S with 18's, Focus ST3 in Electric white with the new black wheels and a performance blue RS, and loads more cars (14 I think)!!! Did have an individual and a Zetec S but got sold @ weekend. Need some more speccy stuff in as now there seems to be lots of edges clogging up the spaces!!

The Goblin would have fitted into either of those line ups quite nicely too!

hehe new line up as of this evening...

All the normal stuff,

Then 1 ZS tdci fiesta with street pack, ZS focus in vision with the 18's, Focus RS in p blue and now kicked the electric white ST3 out and in its place is the new ST2 in orange, it looks amazing with the new black wheels, its been ages since we've had one in the showroom and it looks soooo bright.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club