Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta st 2015 stereo upgrade

Olliewing_181

Was wondering if anyone has upgraded there stereo as I’m looking to upgrade mine to Apple play or something touch screen ? 

People have done it but it's a costly upgrade. Last time I checked the fascia adapters were £150 alone. Not to mention wiring adapters, the stereo itself and getting steering controls to work. Also due to the proprietary design of the factory stereo, aftermarket double din units look ugly when installed.

I have done it. it will cost around.£160 for for the wiring and facia kits combined maybe a little cheaper if you shop around. You can then install any radio you wish. There are several facias available some look better than others. Just get one you like the look of. Have any questions? Ask away.

• 2 years later...

Ok, what about a 2015 ford fiesta SE WITH sync2. I havent found ANY facia kit for fiestas like mine that is compatible myfordtouch. Nothing.... The stock system is crap. My portable speaker is better. I have installed audiofrog mids n tweets in the apillars and jbl in the doors and a dual 8 ultimax sub in rear with 2 amps and dsp. So far i am just streaming bluetooth to the dsp (best quality) and speaker leads into the dsp from the stock system. I would L-O-V-E an aftermarker head unit.... Any ideas?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club