Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[Newbie] Colour coded engine bay bits?

vfdrummerjoe

Right, I am a total newbie so please speak in layman's terms!

I've seen a lot of people with colour coded engine bays (i.e. all the parts, or at least most, are the same colour, e.g. red) and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to go about this and maybe some links?

I'm also looking at getting dark style headlights and tail lights if anyone can give me some advice!

Edit: I have a 2016 fiesta zetec s 1.0 ecoboost, I don't care it's not the fastest thing in the world, I like it and want to have a play around :)

Thanks in advance!

:)

Right, I am a total newbie so please speak in layman's terms!
I've seen a lot of people with colour coded engine bays (i.e. all the parts, or at least most, are the same colour, e.g. red) and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to go about this and maybe some links?

I'm also looking at getting dark style headlights and tail lights if anyone can give me some advice!
Edit: I have a 2016 fiesta zetec s 1.0 ecoboost, I don't care it's not the fastest thing in the world, I like it and want to have a play around :)
Thanks in advance!
:)
Paintmodz on facebook. Based in Blackpool

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome I'll have a look, thanks a lot! :)

• Like 1

I can heartily vouch for Paintmodz.
Had a few items from them and the finish is second to none.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been hearing good things about paintmodz. One person on the forum used them to paint bits of his engine bay and the finish looked professional. Also give a reasonable price. 

• Like 2

depends on your colour, paintmodz dont bother with mine

depends on your colour, paintmodz dont bother with mine
Yeah true. They seem to mostly stick to ST or common colours.

Have you asked them for your colour, if it's a less common colour then it'll probably cost more to have say the washer jets done, but if you have all the underbonnet plastics done it's going to be the same.image.thumb.jpeg.d487ca1ac27b9a9faa12d176d9c828f1.jpeg

• Like 2

mines a 3 layer candy. costs alot more to do, and is harder to do. i have asked and got a straight no. may aswell get the underbonnet bits from their supplier (cant remember the name right now) and send them to a local painter

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club